Sacramento Wants YOU!

DeletedUser

Howdy y'all! I'm Ollieman, founder of Sacramento, a fine town located in one of the Northeastern counties of Briscoe. We are currently 22 members strong and growing, with a very active community on the forum; pointwise we are the third largest town in our county. We accept players of all classes, however, we are looking for soldiers and duellers right now to liven things up even more.

Our stores sell great items including:
  • Pilgrim's Woolly Hat
  • Fancy Felt Hat
  • Fancy Slouch Hat
  • Sunday Clothing
  • Golden Indian Necklace
  • Precise Muzzle-loader
  • Precise Shot Gun
  • Precise Slingshot
  • Sharp Razor Blade
  • Precise Bow
  • Sharp Bowie Knife
  • Precise Harquebus
Ask me or our Vice-Founder Brettster012 for invites and shopping passes. Shopping passes will cost you $100. Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmmm, me like.... Send meh an invite and I will be there in 5-10 hours since im halfway across the map.

DeletedUser

I am new to this game, started yesterday looking for a town. If I may join ya I'd appreciate it!

DeletedUser

We now hold one fort and have access to another. Come on over and join in the action!

DeletedUser

Now almost completed! 22 of our 50 spaces are open, come right on in! Accepting all classes as long as they are willing to contribute to the town.

DeletedUser

I'm a new leader of the town, and I'm looking to expand! This town is complete, all buildings have been upgraded to their max. We're most interested in fort fighters, but other classes are welcome (though workers should find work in other uncompleted towns in our alliance!) Also note worthy is that we're tax free! That's right, no obligations to donate to the bank. All we ask then is to be active and help out the alliance in fort battles, or in other ways if you're trained in other fields. In addition, our stores offer the following set items:

Farmer: Brown Slouch Hat
Farmer: Black Work Shoes
Mexican: Brown Poncho
Mexican: Donkey
Charlatan: Brown Waistcoat
Charlatan: Corrosive Acid
Gentlemen: Brown Top hat (male)
Dancer: High heels (female)
Indian: Indian Clothing
Indian: Golden Indian necklace
Indian: Mustang
Pilgrim: Silver cross (male)
Pilgrim: Pilgrims Dress shoes (female)
Pilgrim: Pilgrims Woolly hat (female)

In addition to the above, we hold many other great items for the wide majority of people:

Neckbands: Golden Buffalo, Fancy Tie, Golden Cross
Headgear: Black/Brown Stenson, Fancy Felt Hat
Shoes: Fancy Riding Boots, Fancy Spiked Shoes
Clothing: Fancy Coat, Fancy Leather Jacket, Black Coat, Red Cotton Jacket, Sunday Clothing
Dueling Weapons: Firearms (Precise Bluntline, Precise Schofield, Precise Peacemaker), Melee (Sharp Lumberjack Ax, Tomahawk, Sharp Conquistador Sword)
Fort Weapons: Peppergun, Precise Rifle, Precise Harquebus

If you would like to join Sacramento BP, reply here in the forums or pm me in Briscoe. My username is the same: Googlegenius. Hope to have you!!