???'s on best skills for adventurer!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

What are the best skills and most important skills for an adventurer to have and sink points into for my class?! i want to know what the best ones are I am not a solider or dueler or worker...... which have pretty much given skill requirements..... unlike those classes though adventurers don't seem to have given class needs please help me out?!

Thank you what skills do adventurers need?!?!

DeletedUser

It's been answered quite a bit. Assuming you don't want to be a dueling adventurer (at least not right away), usually mobility/hiding, dexterity/trapping, or charisma/trading or appearance. See the jobs on West Stats for the jobs you can get from each. If you search for adventurer skills you'll find a lot more.

DeletedUser

I wasnt looking for smart ass reponses I was truely interested because some people on here seem to have alot more experiance then I, which I figured could prevent me from making mistakes others made.

DeletedUser5046

I wasnt looking for smart ass reponses I was truely interested because some people on here seem to have alot more experiance then I, which I figured could prevent me from making mistakes others made.

ok..

here are some i do boost:

• charisma and trading skills

• setting trap

• a bit for stamina

then go to www.weststats.com

it always depends on you however since you might get frustrated at sum jobs you wont be able to do if ever you lack skills on those ...its really hard to choose what skills to add up..

i am an adventurer on 2 worlds. . .so i know where i lack skills...

Status
Not open for further replies.