Rulers of The West

DeletedUser

I am a member of this town, and a lot of other members have received invites to other towns because supposedly our founders have been banned. We would like to know how this will affect us. Should we move to another town? Is the ban permanent?

DeletedUser

if its multi founders you have to wait till they delete, unless there is another founder there that can kick them you have to either wait it out or move on

DeletedUser14006

Nope, when the founders accounts get deleted the hats will shift either to a counselor or if I recall correctly either the next longest standing member or highest level.

Put in a support ticket for confirmation.

DeletedUser

You can either submit a ticket to the ingame staff via the support system, or wait for their accounts to be unbanned.

If the accounts are permanently banned, the black hat will go to a grey hat (though I'm not sure how it is decided). If there are no hats in town, the town member list will give any player the option to take the hat. It should appear by the Leave Town icon.

DeletedUser

regardless if you have no hat or anyone in the town, probably your best bet is to move on. your town cant grow w/o a hat being able to invite others to join