rudolph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25892

So I am sure there are like 50 other threads...but is there any proof of rudolph being found in a STEEL LINED BOX....I know that the UNIQUE CHEST (steel lined look-a-like) had them in there, but is there any proof of a steel lined?

MM2099

DeletedUser34084

Uhm, what proof do you want? A screenshot? A video?
I know a dude on .ro version that found rudolph in the steel lined chest that he recived for the luteran calendar.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Why do you a proof?
Rudolph can be found in steel lined boxes with a chance of 2%.

DeletedUser

Are publicizing drop chances illegal? I guess this is the 'other way' mentioned to get rudolph?

DeletedUser2708

Uhm, what proof do you want? A screenshot? A video?
I know a dude on .ro version that found rudolph in the steel lined chest that he recived for the luteran calendar.

Do you mean the Advent calendar?

DeletedUser

Ahh, it's Romanian not Croatian. Duh, I should have just looked at his location.

dVk1d.png

DeletedUser25892

Back on topic :)

So, can we get some thoughts around whether or not Rudolph only comes from steels, premiums, or the new unique chests? I know several people that got rudolph from the Unique chest, so thoughts?

MM2099

Deleted User - 1802579

So, can we get some thoughts around whether or not Rudolph only comes from steels, premiums, or the new unique chests? I know several people that got rudolph from the Unique chest, so thoughts?

MM2099

Are you sure they got it from the unique chest? Cause on the description it says that it only gives items that are worth $10.000 or above, and Rudolph is worth $250 lol

I heard about Rudolph having a 2% drop chance from a steel lined box, but so far I don't know anyone who got it.

DeletedUser25892

yes I have heard several people state they got rudolph from the unique chest and that caused some controversy over whether or not that should be right considering it was suppose to be 10K plus only.

DeletedUser

They are auctionable now so just ask someone you know to lend it and you it will be marked in your achievements.

DeletedUser31022

They are auctionable now so just ask someone you know to lend it and you it will be marked in your achievements.

and what world are the autionable on? I'm not seeing that on any world I play.

DeletedUser

and what world are the autionable on? I'm not seeing that on any world I play.

Anything auctionable on one world is auctionable on all worlds. You aren't seeing it on any worlds? How many Rudolphs do you have? :p If you mean you don't see it on the market, of course you don't, it's about the rarest item in the game. Thousands of third keys have been found, but you rarely see even them on the market.

DeletedUser31022

Anything auctionable on one world is auctionable on all worlds. You aren't seeing it on any worlds? How many Rudolphs do you have? :p If you mean you don't see it on the market, of course you don't, it's about the rarest item in the game. Thousands of third keys have been found, but you rarely see even them on the market.

I own a rudolph on W15 and it doesn't show auctionable and asking others that have it are saying the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.