RPG - Civil War

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser5046

A lady in white silk dress is pouring sum whiskey on a glass...

she then turn to him and puts her left hand at his chin...

"just give it a try..its for your own sake..."

DeletedUser

"Im fine don't worry about me. I'll let that wound stay there," he said, not knowing the consequences it would bring a few years from now."Just save West and William," he said as he walked outside the small medical tent.....

DeletedUser5046

the lady stand beside the wounded woody...

"here you go..."

*she heard a big thud outside the tent and saw the hunter lying on the ground unconscious...*

"what the...?!"

DeletedUser

The surgeon looks back from his work, and sees nurse sitting beside James. "If he needs help, bring him in here. If not, let him get some rest. Poor man looks like he deserves it." He turns around and continues working on Westwoods.

DeletedUser

April 13, 1865......

James sat and drank from his tin of beer at the saloon in his hometown with Peril, Westwood, and Angel."Well it's the end of the war. Just been declared over on the 9th," James said as they all smiled and continued saying,"So lets make a cheer for the Union winning and lets remember William."

They all cheered and tapped their tins together. James drank his glass with the rest of them."This probably will be the last time I see them before I go more south," he thought to himself......

DeletedUser

Jack stood, without a word and adjusted his colt on his hip. Turning he went to the door. Opening it and walking outside Peril thought to himself that the war was truly over, he walked to Horse and mounted up. He smiled and yanked the horse's bridal turning the mare's head about to point west. "Come on Horse, let's see whats beyond that hill!"

DeletedUser

Westwoods and his brother had finally forgiven each other. His youngest brother had returned from the prison as the war had ended.
It felt nice to have the family back together.
He smiled at James, knowing they thought the same.
His little boy ran to the table. The last time he saw him he was 4 years old.
James took him on his lap. Westwoods never thought he would ever call a reb officer friend and that his only son would ever say uncle to him.
he stood up and looked through the window.
Peril was now only a dot at the horizon.

"Someday...We will see eachother again...brother."

DeletedUser

June 11th, 1865.....

James stood over the grave of his wife, children, and his brother in the backward of his house. It had been a few months since the war ended and it was the anniversary of his marriage. James put a rose on each of their graves and walked back into his house. Westwood and his son were sitting at the table. The Union had now declared every deserter and Union soldier who helped the Confederacy.

"Westwood you are welcome to stay here. The Union will get it's ass whooped back to DC if they try anything," James said with confidence. Near the end of the war, James was wounded and Westwood had gained an asthma problem. James had grabbed Westwood and escaped with him back to Texas. In the end, the Union had won, but if the actual army not under Westwood or James' command on both side saw that they were giving medical support to the other side, they would have been branded as traitors by the standing generals. James grabbed a tin and started to brew some coffee for him and Westwood in this troubled time.....

DeletedUser5046

June 11th,1865 same time....

the lady in white sat down on the nearest tree of the saloon...she took a piece of bondage on her pocket and hold it tightly as she stare blankly on the sky...

"the war...is it really the end..." she thought to herself as was she slowly rocked by the cool breeze and fall asleep under the biggest tree on the town...*still holdin the bondage till it flew in the air...

DeletedUser

"thanks my friend..." Westwoods smiled sadly. "I've had enough about wars. We both have lost things...I just want to settle down a while...Become a good man...a good father for my son..." He looked up to the sky. A flock of birds passed. The sun shone on his face. He enjoyed the summer at James house. "If something happens to me...would you look after my son, my friend?"

DeletedUser5046

then they both look at the lady sleepin on the legendary tree...they saw someone walk towards her and is takin something behind him...

DeletedUser

"You invited another guest?" Westwoods said as he tried to see who the man was.

DeletedUser5046

"the hunter...is there sumthin wrong..." the lil girl said then she walk away from the two as she smelled the air of a man to man conversation.

"i guess i'll be ok wit the puss", she thought to her self while sitting beside the puss in boots..

DeletedUser

James looked over. The man was dressed completely in black and just stared at them. A scar crossed his right eye and a cigar smoked in his mouth. James looked straight at the man, angry. The man mounted a black horse and disappeared. James ran inside. He grabbed a shotgun and threw it to Westwood. "Teach your son how to use a gun. Next time that man comes back, he's being shot!" James told him as he pulled out some other things from his 'closet', a room completely filled with schematics, weapons, and equipment.

DeletedUser

"You know that man?" Westwoods said as he took a better look at the supposed closet.

DeletedUser

"Who do you think killed William? THATS MY BROTHER!!!!" James yelled as he grabbed a few rifles, made holes in the window, and put them in through the cracks. James then grabbed his cash to go grab food from the market in town.

DeletedUser

"You having a brother I didn't know of?" Westwoods grabded his trusted rifle. He remembered it made a hole in Perils hat once...
"Alright James. You go to the market I stay here...If he comes back I pump him full of lead."

Status
Not open for further replies.