DeletedUser

[spoil]
350kqc5.jpg
[/spoil]

~~~~~~~~~

About the RP

Setting : Los Angles.
Time Period : Late 20th century.
Character sheet : Age/Name/Gender/Profession/Description (Optional.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name : Anthony
Profession : Banker.
Description : Quiet, keeps to himself. Has made enemies with many of the leading gang lords in town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All was quiet in my corner office. The sun was setting outside after another hard days work. I propped my legs up against my desk and took a swig of whiskey. I sat and thought, letting the whiskey drown all my troubles. Right in the middle of my moment of solitude my secretary walked in saying the bank was closing in 5 minutes and I better get on the way home. I acknowledged and packed my stuff up careful to stopper my bottle of whiskey and set it back in it's proper cabinet. I walked out the door waving goodbye and stepped into my Porsche.

I called my girlfriend and told her I was on my way home before backing out of the parking lot and on to the highway. I turned on the stereo tapping my foot to the beat and shifted into high gear, rocketing through the inner city. I cruised along until I was almost home when out of nowhere a car came speeding toward me, I swerved but I couldn't avoid the collision.

~

I awoke in a small room surrounded on all sides by men holding guns. As soon as my eyes fluttered open one of them shouted "Ey! Boss, he's awake!" A short and stocky man wearing a business suit and hat marched up to me. "Well well Anthony, we meet again. You won't be getting away this time!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At police HQ after the kidnapping : [spoil]
2v3lh6c.jpg
[/spoil]

Police records on the two men : [spoil]
15cnjg0.jpg
[/spoil]

~~~~

Enjoy the RP

~HIHI

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

No offence HIHI but if I'm going to join, I'll need more info. I think the same extends to the other guys (I bet you since I said that one of you will now join up.)

Deleted User - 819397

I agree here. You have a backstory set up, but no indication of what roles we can choose to play, or what our objectives are. So, at the moment, this looks more like a story than a RP