RP Discussion RP Practice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14280

A creature stalked across the room, before stopping to look at itself in a mirror.

Celxius quite approved of how he looked: He looked like a dragon, with his wings, muzzle and otherwise general body shape.
However, instead of scales, he had a coat of lush golden-brown fur, and on his snout, a perfectly symmetrical pair of whiskers.

On his behind, he had two long thin tails, the tips of which were shaped like diamonds.
Celxius wasn't sure he approved of those; they seemed to move on their own, but they did look nice.

Celxius, Feline Dragon Chimera, or cat-dragon for short. Invent the Latin name of your choice.

Cel (that was his nickname) turned away from the mirror to look at the door: Someone was coming.
He jumped up on a handy chair and began his speech to the person just walking through the door.

"Ladies and or gentlemen, I welcome you to this little gathering.
I'm glad you all decided to come, it's a good start to what I have in mind."

"What I intend for you to do here is simply, make small talk as if you were RPing, like I am doing now.
It's my sincere hope that practice like this will help immensely to make your contributions to the RP forum stand out as wonderful."

"Now remember, top notch spelling, do your best with grammar, no bad words, cream pies are available in the next room, as well as various other slapstick toys."

Here Celxius revealed a water balloon that he'd been keeping around his person, er, cat-dragon.

DeletedUser

KILLTHEHIPPIE produced an M60 which he carried everywhere for personal reasons. He let out a battle cry that made the stars themselves soil their pants, and went about on a rampage of biblical proportions.

Pieces of debris polluted the air, becoming projectiles themselves. Bullets continued to flow from the M60's magazine into the breech, being fired and flying through the air, destroying anything they hit.

During his assault on everything he saw, KILLTHEHIPPIE spied his reflection in a mirror across the room. He had never realized quite how sexy he looked while on a wild rampage with a Vietnam-era machine gun. He paused for a moment to admire himself, and promptly destroyed the mirror as well, sending deadly shards hurling across the room.

He reloaded his M60 (for he carried about 600 rounds on his person, again, for personal reasons), and continued on his reign of carnage.

DeletedUser14280

Celxius read Kith's contribution carefully, then put it down and looked at the man from the moon.

"Well, Kith, your spelling is very good, and you have a nice writing style, but there's something you should be aware of, it's called "godmoding", it's where you do stuff that's, well, hang on, it's when your character does something that's completely out of bounds of the RP, like dropping an atomic bomb in a Western, or using guns in a Stone Age RP, or it's when you power play like making your character unhittable, or giving them ultimate mind control powers, stuff like that, or maybe just playing someone else's character, I've done that myself a few times, I'm not so bad with it, I guess I do it because I tend to make RPing an exercise in co-operative writing rather than actual RPing, of course in an actual RP you can't really do that, so I really need to grow out of the habit, but anyway..."

Celxius realized that he had been droning on for a while, and Kith was asleep.
Gradually, while he was still talking, the cat-dragon pulled a ribbon off a nearby bench and used it to tie a knot around his muzzle, muffling his droning words.
Then, struck by a sudden fancy, he took more ribbons from the bench and started wrapping himself up like a birthday present.

DeletedUser

KILLTHEHIPPIE just woke up, after having an intense nightmare. It started out OK, with him on a satisfying rampage with an M60, but it soon took a turn for the worse.

In the middle of his rampage, Celxius interrupted. He started on a verbal rampage of his own, insulting the very blood that ran in KILLTHEHIPPIE's veins. Using his M60 for it's intended purpose, and fulfilling his dream, all to be degraded as "godplay".

Disgusting...

DeletedUser

Senokai chomped on a cream pie. Anyways, he walked over to the table upon which Celxy was wrapped up like a Christmas present and KiTH was currently vomiting. Taking an unlabeled bottle of pills from the waistband of his $1000-dollar suit and emptying the contents into his mouth, he yelled, "WITCH! Flashlights off!"

He continued to kick down the door of Celxius' house, emptying a combat shotgun into a tree on the front yard, all the while raving about "The horde." Finally, he produced a bottle of vomit from his pocket, threw it into a crowd of fat people, and closed what was left of Celxius' door.

He then pumped himself full of hero- er, adrenaline, and continued to bash his head into a medicine cabinet.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

James looked over at the insanity. He thought to himself,"Pathetic. The idea is beautiful, but Celxius thinking he can judge everyone about their posting? Leave it to the mods for Christ's sake!!!"

James turned around and put his hands behind his back. He went to the coat hanger and grabbed his coat. He put it on, looking somewhat like Col. Autumn from Fallout 3. He pulled out a Enclave Officers hat from the pocket and put it on. He turned to the door, opened it, and left the room.

"Insanity," he muttered as he shut the door with a loud BANG!

DeletedUser

"Ha", Kith thought. "That's godplay by Cel's standards. Why doesn't Senokai get a lecture?"

When he was finished performing his technicolor yawn, Kith decided to get himself some cream pie. "I like cream pies", he thought. "It always feels like there's a little bit of me in the pie."

Kith figured his M60 was the source of the accusations, so as an alternative, he drew an AK-47 with a red dot sight and serrated bayonet from the other room, and continued on his wrath.

He then realized that Cel was missing out on the cream pie, and so Kith decided to give Cel a cream pie. Be it known that Kith, uncharacteristically, had absolutely no dirty thoughts on the subject.

DeletedUser

(James the Hunter: How odd, that's my usual costume in FO3!)
Senokai continued to thrash his head against the cabinet, before opening it and obtaining several first aid kits, and continued to systematically heal everyone even though they had just 94 health. He grabbed a sniper rifle among the pile of weapons and ammunition on Celx's bed, and bashed everyone in the room with it, even though it causes
no damage, except in Expert mode.

He then brandished a frying pan and broke a wooden table while switching the records on Celxius' jukebox.

Deleted User - 819397

I'm locking this because I really don't see a practical application for it. All it does is throw random junk together, and will in the end just have everyone involved insulting each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.