Round V

Status
Not open for further replies.

JWillow

1. Dodging

Unfortunately number 2 is confusing:
Definition of Our:
belonging to or associated with the speaker and one or more other people previously mentioned or easily identified.
used by a writer, editor, or monarch to refer to something belonging to or associated with himself or herself.

If I go by innogames as the speaker/writer, then as a german based company then the answer is:
2. Ohio (de server)

If it was a speech error and you meant the local market you posted the question, then the answer is:
2. Montana (net server)

3. Blacksmith

Dubjean

1. The skill Dodging greatly affects gameplay and therefore cannot be displayed.
2. Montana is our latest world.
3. Blacksmith creates a polishing stone

Nisa4414

1. Dodging
2. 15th Birthday Speed
3. Blacksmith

Note on question 2:

I have a feeling that you expected 'Montana' here, but the way the question is worded, this is not the correct answer.

The question was 'What is the name of the newest world in our language version?'. It asks about the latest world that was created on .NET language version, which is 15th Birthday Speed. It is under maintenance (inactive) at this moment, but it still exists (see the screenshot below) and it is the newest. If this question was about the newest active world, newest regular world or had 'except special worlds' frase in it, then it would have been Montana.

I hope that The West Team would accept both '15th Birthday Speed' and 'Montana' as correct answers to this question due to ambiguity in the question.

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 07-09-41 Discover new lands and experience exciting adventures and du...png

Status
Not open for further replies.