Oh noes!
I went to the NPC trader and I was
testing if you can sell the rotten eggs,
and they sold!:(:(:(
since you cant sell golden colt (I read that
in quest forum) I thouht that you cant
sell the rotten eggs also,
but they sold,:(
is there any way to get them back? please tell!

DeletedUser

since you cant sell golden colt (I read that
in quest forum) I thouht that you cant
sell the rotten eggs also
You didn't read everything. Those items, just as all other unique items, cannot be sold on the market to other players.
Noone said you can't sell them in a shop or NPCtrader.

Sorry for saying this, but there is no way to get those eggs back now.

DeletedUser

Send in a support ticket and pray. Is your last chance. I do not guarantee that you will get them back, but is the only thing left to do at this point.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the club. :(

Mine got sold too on NL6, my browser froze while I was selling some other stuff, and the eggs got sold.

DeletedUser

Yeah. Support on .NL told me they (technically) couldn't give it back. (Not that they would if they could, indeed) Don't know if that's true though...

fossil1999

ouch,
why did you say that before i got
an anser from support? lol

eit;
Hello fossil1999,

Quest items that are needed for future quests are not sellable. Items received at the end of a quest line can be sold. The support staff will not replace these items.
:(:(:(:(:(

Last edited:

DeletedUser

they shouldnt have the option to be sold then.
I disagree. Some people would rather have the money and they should have that option. Then there's the scythe, which is a curse that you should have every right to sell when you've forgotten to take it off in a battle one too many times, which was once for me on w11.

DeletedUser

the scythe is worth $1200 a day to me (due to doing high luck jobs with premium), so there is no way i'd ever sell it. I've worn my bear to battle more times than a scythe, since I always switch to HP regen gear as soon as I sleep before the battle.