Rollover Town Info

DeletedUser

I think it would be a good idea to put the buildings and town information in a rollover bubble when you rest your mouse over a town, this would save having to click on the town and go inside to have a look what buildings where there and also save people having to list buildings in the town name

Apologies if this has been said before

DeletedUser

i dont see y it wud make much of a difference if had to click on the town or not i mean it takes like wat 2 seconds of ur time.unless ur cpu is slow but then it takes longer for everything so i dont think it makes a difference

DeletedUser

Also it come show point and if the level of the town was included, that all basically.

DeletedUser

i dont see y it wud make much of a difference if had to click on the town or not i mean it takes like wat 2 seconds of ur time.unless ur cpu is slow but then it takes longer for everything so i dont think it makes a difference
It also takes 2 seconds to type your or why or what or would :p

DeletedUser

saving a click or 2 here and there is what streamlining a game is about, anything to make the players game more efficient. The rollover should not just be in the map view but also wherever the towns name is displayed such as the rankings table.

This would make searching for towns much easier in my opinion, not relying on random scrolling of the map and clicking into the town, then into the town hall to see the building levels summarized.