Script River colours

Slygoxx

The West Team
Marshal
Don't like the pink rivers handed out as a valentine reward, or do you wish the rivers would stay after the event?*

Fear no more, install this script and decide yourself which colour the rivers should be.

Click here to go to the script page

*Pink will be added to the script once the event ends. Might require a reinstall at that time.

Last edited:

Da Twista

I would like to lay a request.

I would like my water blue, as it should be but #1177ea is the best blue there is.

We can name it Twisted Blue.

But it is a nice script overall, good work. I can imagine a zombie wasteland map being created pretty soon. Most RPG games these days come with a zombie apocalypse DLC :laugh:

Slygoxx

The West Team
Marshal
The script currently uses the game assets created by the developers, so no custom colours just yet. But who knows, perhaps in a future update.

Paylyn

Seasonal landscapes...Spring - green with spots of colorful flowers / Summer - Brown with dried up rivers and lakes / Fall - Reds and browns as the in areas with trees changing...but not the conifers / Winter - a snowy wonderland (no river fishing...it is all ice fishing!)

Slygoxx

The West Team
Marshal
The pink colour has been added, if you want it you can either reinstall the script or if you use a script manager (greasemonkey, tampermonkey) you can use the update feature there.

Slygoxx

The West Team
Marshal
Not just pink, it also includes red, green and blue (blue for when the normal colour is changed because of an event).

Userscripts.org broke, I have updated the link in the first post to point to a new location you can install it from.