RIP: World 8

TequilaJoe

Not 100% true Elmyr. When considering a purely business decision like this game, one has to account for people who may quit even if free players as it takes away from the fun of the premium players to have less people to shoot at. Plus one would assume they also have some advertising revenue fees which are based on how many potential people they could reach. Less people playing means less revenue received on advertising

DeletedUser22685

I have played on Arizona from the very first day it came out and I have not noticed any real problem as far as skill buying is concerned. In fact, it hasn't worried me one bit.

TequilaJoe

So have I played in Arizona since day one, and the only reason I have not quit is the clowns that buy and load up on skill points making it not even close to having a chance to beat them don't come back every day. If they came more often I would quit. As it stands right now I have to work far from town on my quests just to not get hit so often. Thats a drag simply because even though I sleep in an allied fort, it costs me money to deposit the cash I earn in a different town.

So it is a big problem and I am surprised you have not heard of it yet. I've seen others quit well before they reached the top levels and they are experienced players from other worlds.

It sucks having a guy beat you in dueling and you can tell he obviously threw in a town of cash to buy a ton of skill points. You hardly hit the guy in your best gear and when you do you barley have any impact on him. It's not fun at all.

DeletedUser22685

It's true that there are some players who have bought ridiculous amounts of AP and SP, but there are not enough of those to have a real impact on me. I agree that you can tell when you come up against a heavy skill-buyer and it's not a lot of fun, and I understand the frustration of people who don't use premium and therefore can't attempt to match their advantage.

TequilaJoe

Thanks for your understanding my point bud. I just hope to avoid them till they can no longer attack me LOL One guy kept going after me even though he was (at the end) getting 5 or 10 (I forgot how small) in Exp. Then he had the gall to send me an email complaining I did not carry any money for him to get. Told him off and said I was experienced as a player, anytime I worked a job I came right back to dump the cash so it was only a very small window of time I had money on me. heh heh heh He stopped hitting me after that.

DeletedUser

Hi y'all.
Well - I am leaving because of other reasons (personal), but I have been here for some time now and have enjoyed myself.
Like most of you, I am dismayed at the number of towns dead, or only have 1 person :(

HOWEVER - to business:
I am leaving but do not want to quit without at least helping a couple of towns. I have some cash and would like to contribute to town treasuries, especially those struggling with low numbers, it will give you a chance to construct the buildings quickly.
SO - if you would like a cash donation, send me a town invite, I will join for a day, deposit some cash and then move on. When I have no more cash, I will quit the game.

Best wishes,
Rodriguez