P&P Riding into the sunset

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Having made our mark on the game with The OO-K Coral Reef, it is finally time for me to move on. But not with one last fun little post that I'm sure the staff here will delete in a New York minute :ph34r:.

We at The OO-K Coral Reef formed the best alliance on the server with Armageddon, and together we destroyed many a town and more than 1 idiot town leader. We forced many a "dueler" into hiding, perpetually townless non-factors. And we had a good bit of fun along the way.

D. Saint, Zelatus and the rest of Armageddon - you guys are the greatest and I hope we somehow meet in the future in another game :).

Cares of the past are behind
Nowhere to go but I'll find
Just where the trail will wind
Drifting along with the tumbling tumbleweeds.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Never heard of you, sorry.

Than dont post here and go play somewhere else!

Czaz, thanks for beeing such a good ally all this time. We had great fun.
It got a bit boring now, many are quitting...
If you play on W11, visit me under the name "Zloba"

Thanks for a great time!

Regards
The mighty Kemicni
Deputy sheriff of Armageddon City

DeletedUser

Goodbye czaz, my friend. :)

It has been a pleasure to get to know you, you are one of those who didn't take this game too serious, that was how we got to communicate with each other, that and your sense of humor.

As I have left w6 myself I can't say goodbye to you in the game. :)

DeletedUser

Just out of curiosity, what's the point in saying goodbye to someone who's already gone?

DeletedUser16628

it's all the rage it's a western wake to a great player.he can still come and read what was said by friends and foe alike.w-11 is where it's @and w-1-rip retire in peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.