Riding Animals And Sets

• Thread starter Belle Starr Colt
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Proposal
I've seen that existing belts and pants are slowly added to existing sets... So I've came at nice idea to add existing riding animals (those not there yet) to existing sets.

Details
I won't load here about, just check the pictures I've prepared... In generally my proposition is to add Pony to farmer's set, White horse to both Pilgrim's sets, Arabian to Charlatan's set and Quarter to Gentleman's and Dancer's sets.... ;) Details about bonuses I'd rather leave to developers so they can fairly distribute them....

Visual Aids

ridinganimalssets1.jpg

ridinganimalssets2.jpg

Summary
In general this should be easy to implement... Since they're already doing same with belts and pants, don't forget about riding animals. ;)

Administration
Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes
Does this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? No

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I like this idea. I have always thought that these riding animals mentioned should be of more of an advantage then just speed.

Great thought Belle!!

DeletedUser

+ 5 ;)

I think this should have been implemented long time ago, some animals are being used and others not lol why not?

We get a medal, for walking, donkey and quarter horses

Soo whats the function about others? like ponny and white horse?

Great idea Belle, as always

fortfighter1

I also have to agree i found it a little strange that Gentleman and Charlatan sets never had a horse assigned to them.

Great idea.:)

DeletedUser

Give me details and I'll give you my opinion. :p

:D Elmyr you think I should also write about what to add where....

Like add Pony to farmer's set, White horse to both Pilgrim's sets, Arabian to Charlatan's set and Quarter to Gentleman's and Dancer's sets.... ;) Details about bonuses I'd rather leave to developers so they can fairly distribute them....

DeletedUser

It's best to pose your recommendations and then let the developers butcher it. Think of it as writing a screenplay. Once it reaches the director and actors, the final version has only a fraction of the original dialog, but the essence is maintained (even improved upon).

DeletedUser

Give me a place in Admin position Belle, I will satisfy you.:D

Well done!

DeletedUser

nice idea belle and yeah id leave it upto the admins to fiddle with the numbers, they like that kind of thing

DeletedUser

works for me about time someone thought of use for the whole set

DeletedUser31859

i think this should be implemented. the old things are now old. time for some mix up and new things. great idea. if u hadnt said this, no one would have had that thought....

OVERALL. YES. AND 5 'STARR!'

Red Falcon

Very good idea, Belle. I like it because it makes use of all the riding animals which are not being used for anything except their speed advantages. If this idea is brought into the game, I will most certainly invest my money in a pony, arabian horse, and any other horse which becoems part of an item set. However, white is a coat color, not necessarily a breed. And not all horses have white coats. You know...Just throwing that out there.

DeletedUser

nice idea, but these items are easy to get.....they would only contribute mildly to the set bonus imo.

DeletedUser22493

Sure. I don't mind this, but id really like to see your idea as to what the new set stats should be.

DeletedUser

Sure. I don't mind this, but id really like to see your idea as to what the new set stats should be.

My thought was that those animals could get crafting bonuses.. something like that:

Young stallion... only bonuses for greenhorn set like before
Donkey... only bonuses for mexican set like before
Pony.... additional bonus xp for blacksmith at crafting
Mustang... only bonuses for newest indian set like now
White horse.... additional bonus xp for field cook at crafting
Arabian.... additional bonus xp for tonic peddler at crafting
Quarter .... additional bonus xp for master saddler at crafting

Just an idea, those professions can be rearranged so they fit professions more, but with implementation into sets you'll be able to get more xp from crafting or maybe if you use the proper set for crafting items, you can be able to make them faster....

Or if you don't like crafting bonuses, maybe they can get fort battle bonuses....

Donkey... fort attack +1
White horse.... fort defense +1
Pony.... fort attack +2
Mustang... fort defense +2
Quarter .... fort attack +3
Arabian.... fort defense +3

It's the developers choice which bonus fits the game policy more....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or if you don't like crafting bonuses, maybe they can get fort battle bonuses....

I don't like those crafting bonuses. XP from crafting is insignificant. Adding animals to sets just for that would be a waste.

Donkey... fort attack +1
White horse.... fort defense +1
Pony.... fort attack +2
Mustang... fort defense +2
Quarter .... fort attack +3
Arabian.... fort defense +3

For the full set you mean? No one would ever use them in fort battles if that was the case. Actually, no, if you're a high level and specced for battles (unless pure or very high health), that might be overpowered, I'd have to do some math.