Riding Animal Query

DeletedUser

Hi guys its me again,

i recently bought a mustang from my town's general store and equipped it in my inventory. It says on the item that it increases your travelling speed by 75%. However i tried to travel to a job but it put the transit time as the same it normally would be for a destination that far away. Can anyone help me?

Thanks,
xTheGeneRalx

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
If you're still a greenhorn your speed isn't affected by animals, it's stuck at 250% I think.
If you're not a greenhorn still, did you refresh before you started to travel? That could help.

DeletedUser22685

The travel time displayed is correct for the animal you're riding. So that means if you're riding a Mustang and travel somewhere that is 10 minutes away, you're not going to get there 75% quicker than 10 minutes. But, if you then unequip your Mustang and look at the travel time for the same place, it will be much higher than what it is with the Mustang equipped.

DeletedUser11353

If you're still a greenhorn your speed isn't affected by animals, it's stuck at 250% I think.
Greenhorn speed bonus doesn't exist anymore and has been replaced with 6h speed buff which self activates as soon as you log in server for the first time. After it expires you're on your own.

DeletedUser

Now that was nice to know about the speed and green horns, cro. Thanks