Return?

• Thread starter DeletedUser36192
  • Start date

DeletedUser36192

Hi guys,

Some of you may remember me, been quite a while since I last logged in much less checked the forums. I was just wondering if there had been any decent updates in the last maybe 7-8 months that might make we wish to return. Has the game in any way progressed or is the exact same?

DeletedUser35101

Depends on what you think with word "progress" that one is different to most....

asdf124

The newest thing is, mini events where you job for 15 sec xxxx number of times to get a product.

It has a special product which can have multiple things even a full previous event chest.

Pankreas PorFavor

not sure if you understood what asdf was describing? o_O I don't think I would understand if I didn't play during these events myself..
anyway - after Halloween and Christmas, pumpkins/snowballs were added as job drops. you could find a limited number of these products on all jobs, spamming 15 sec gives best results. these products are usable, and you could find interesting items like buffs or chests inside pumpkins/snowballs.
that's the only new thing I can remember. a few new quests, tombolas, and the rest is business as usual.

DeletedUser26820

Welcome back, CrOoKed. "Progress" might also depend on the world you're looking to join, although I don't know anything about any of them other than Briscoe.

DeletedUser33353

Greets to desi......
To crooked? Nothing has really changed. The same old bugged quest lines, tombolas, etc. Come if you wish, or stay away.

Harsha..

Hey guys. Another old fag here. Been away for five whole years - seems that I retired the exact same month you started playing :D

how's the game doing? - those of you still playing, do you see it worth your time and while?

DeletedUser33353

Hey guys. Another old fag here. Been away for five whole years - seems that I retired the exact same month you started playing :D

how's the game doing? - those of you still playing, do you see it worth your time and while?

It has its moments. I have always viewed this as a time waster while I am working for a living ;)
Feel free to check it out again if you wish.

asdf124

Adventures is what you have missed as a new big feature.

DeletedUser36192

Adventures is what you have missed as a new big feature.
i hated adventures. i basically quit when i got all achievements minus the adventures.

interesting. i'm in the last semester of uni and so haven't been playing at all. but may stop by soon enough to either stay or to give some of my bank away to those that I played with i guess.

asdf124

i hated adventures. i basically quit when i got all achievements minus the adventures.

interesting. i'm in the last semester of uni and so haven't been playing at all. but may stop by soon enough to either stay or to give some of my bank away to those that I played with i guess.
My opinion about adventures is, it all depends on the players, and the person if he can make it as enjoyable.

Sometimes I get agitated by that one player, however, I only said that about adventures due to harsha's question. If anything was "new" when he left.

@Harsha.. :

The other new feature is upgrading items.

As well as Collector set events.(Where some items are paid in real $ or nuggets only)

Tambolas on Independence day, easter, Octoberfest and Halloween which may be new.(Think only halloween is new to you.)

Harsha..

I had a look at things on my two surviving characters. The new changes seem interesting. I think I will stick around :)

@CrOoKedSmiLE I was in an adventure recently, talked to a number of people who really loved it. I guess it all depends on how you want to play the game. Some like duels, some like jobs and some just like collecting gold dust :D - I'd say, don't give up on the game yet. They may always add in something new that you'd like.

@asdf124 I see. Halloween is new to me, yes. I recall the events used to ask for bonds to get the rewards. But my friends tell me they changed it to some friends-based system and you mostly spend bonds on chirstmas. So, the number of items you get in these tombolas all depends on the number of friends we have, right?

I also notice there are a bunch of "advanced" jobs at the center of the map in every world. Is there a guide somewhere that talks about getting the maximum out of these jobs?

Also, I was curious on two things. In the olden days we had two mysteries. One was the purpose of praying. Has the community discovered what exactly is the benefit of praying? - secondly, we had theories there was specfic times that if you opened a chest, you would get the best items.

asdf124

- secondly, we had theories there was specfic times that if you opened a chest, you would get the best items.
That was a myth.

@asdf124 I see. Halloween is new to me, yes. I recall the events used to ask for bonds to get the rewards. But my friends tell me they changed it to some friends-based system and you mostly spend bonds on chirstmas. So, the number of items you get in these tombolas all depends on the number of friends we have, right?
It is dependent on the amount of ingame currency(FIrework for Independance day event, eggs for easter, pretzels for octoberfest, flowers for halloween, and hearts for valentines event.)

To get the max. amount at the most effective way is to job 24/7, do adventures while doing 1 hour jobs, fort fight when you can with zero energy at large fort fights.