Return of the Rose

• Thread starter MIss Rose of Alabamy
  • Start date

DeletedUser

After a very long hiatus, The Rose of Alabama has returned, sadly I couldn't find my old account or remember the old password, but I re-invented myself as Miss Rose of Alabamy and when I have more time tomorrow I will look through my friends list on my old account and see if there are any old timers from my era left !

alabama_zps1796b3c5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

awww shucks :) Thank you Annie and Kid, there always was a warm welcome over at Big Whiskey ! I think that was the first town I was in at the start of the game way back when, I did find it compete with a New Founder ... and .. I think I have my signature from way back then .. let me see :p

Yep... there it is lol

alabama_zps1796b3c5.png

DeletedUser33353

I was there Rose, though under a different name....Lots of geezers are still around, you just have to know whom to ask ;)
Anyhoooooo, if you need anything just shoot me a tele.

DeletedUser

oooh ! Now that has cheered me up I will shooting a telegram your way real soon, thank you Kidd

DeletedUser33353

As I said earlier, glad to see you again. Your name is legend in the ledgers of geezerdom :p

DeletedUser

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

*stifles a surprisingly piggy like snort*

heh, I just never thought of Rose as a geezer :p

I kinda remember her as a somewhat cheeky card sharp, earning her whiskey money with her 5th ace, in her some what too tightly laced corsets :p

Maybe you remember the "dream" clothing contests we used to have ?

(removed the bad link) please see post below lol

EDIT: ha ! drat .. no problem I will resize it :D

I think this is well within the forum image size parameters now .. at least I hope so, thank you for your patience :)

pink_zps7f5effea.jpg

DeletedUser618

Welcome back, I should check the forum more often. Never know who you'll find. You seem to have retained your girlish figure. I, on the other hand, have grown in width. Might not recognize me.

DeletedUser

Could this be

Tensleep McCrea ? maybe Maggie Ann McPhee?

whoever you be a warm welcome back :)