Return of the Elmyrnites

DeletedUser22685

My Elmyr Norris is a different picture. I totally forgot about your Elmyr Norris picture in Pic-One Up, but now I do seem to recall it. Come to think of it, your Elmyr Norris upped my Chuck Norris :laugh:

DeletedUser

The minions have gathered, now everything is set for the master to arrive.

DeletedUser22685

Let's all green spam him so he gets a nice surprise if he comes back. I already did :razz:

DeletedUser

Yes and it's quite tempting, but once more abusing admin tools = bad :p

Then you shal create an elmyr week where everyone must have Zappa as their avatar, that wouldn't really be abusing the tools :dry:

DeletedUser11019

i saw his last few posts,(any of you?)

any way, this is my support to what happened then,
cool guy nice person, worked hard, helped people out loads , and disarmed many a drastic situations with wit and tact.
was politicly correct by being (not) politicly correct (stating the obvious)
and keeping things fun for everyone

was a shame it had to happen and what went down.

well, now they will have to deal with a million of you running around, BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

two thumbs .

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

Then you shal create an elmyr week where everyone must have Zappa as their avatar, that wouldn't really be abusing the tools :dry:
Or ask phil if you could do it. Then it wouldn't be abuse if you have the CM's permission.

DeletedUser11019

we have themed weeks.
surly we can have a theme forum?

*go on.

DeletedUser

Change each of the heads on the image at the top ^^ of the forum to frank zappa's

DeletedUser11019

or
the zappa icon

like in face book, you can change your language to pirate ,

DeletedUser22685

Umm... Will be one effective tonight/tomorrow? Meaning I will have one tonight or tomorrow? Maybe? Dunno...

Diggo11

The great Elmyr blesses your avatar sacrifices:

StFrank3.jpg

DeletedUser

As I walk trough the forum of shadow and death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me, you rod and your staff, they comfort me.