- Wright Brother's set (3-piece)

One or more of the following:
- Mexican Dancer's weapons
- Tribal artifacts
- Wheel lock Militaria's set
- Bali weapon set
- Manitu's weapons
- Nihon no Buki

They could be in the shop as a promotion for a few days maybe once or twice a year, I think that's enough for those who started late and want a chance to get these items.

The idea of this is to help new players balance out the adventures by getting access to better gear. I accept the fact that they will probably only be available for buyers with nuggets.

Al35ul

Hold on, i might be reading this wrong, you want the Tribal artifacts, Manitou's weapons and other premium weapons to be sold in the shop? To be made accessible for everyone ? How about no; that would not balance adventures. What's the point of adventures if anyone can just buy one of the best, if not the best adventure weapon set (referring to the tribal artifacts)? And what about players who spent money on winning these special, premium items? You think they'll be happy to see everyone wearing the same weapons as them? And lastly, what's the point of paying money during events if the premium weapons will just be available in the shop? But then again I could be reading your idea the wrong way. Am I?

DeletedUser38516

Well, many players have stopped using premium weapons in adventures because of the backlash from the community so as it is, they can be more a curse than a blessing. To ensure a global win advantage there could be a delay of for example one year before the weapons are brought to shop, and they don't have to be there permanently, just periodically so everyone has a chance at them. Price can be determined, it's not really different to buy nuggets to win a global event or to get something from shop.

But most of all I'd like to see the Wright set return - just because someone started the game after October, I don't see it to be fair that they'd never again have access to that set. It was bought with nuggets back then, why can't it be bought with nuggets again.

Al35ul

Because it's a one time thing? I still think that players who won the premium weapons won't really be happy.Image this, you just won a beauty contest and they're giving you the first place reward. Few minutes later, they're giving the same award to the rest of the contestants. I don't know about you, but i wouldn't be too happy. And yeah, just because you started after a certain events; it means that you're not going to get the items from a past events for special sale unless you can buy them from market. If you want premium weapons, just spend the money that you would have used to buy these items from the shop and win yourself an event.

DeletedUser38516

A year does not equal a few minutes. Crowns are passed on yearly, so perhaps your argument isn't the best one. I haven't asked for a special sale, just to see these available in the shop. The price is for InnoGames to determine. For example if a full Wright set used to cost 2k nuggets, I would not have a problem to pay the same now even though it's an "old" set.

I have talked to some premium weapon owners and they've had a positive attitude regarding this idea.

DeletedUser33353

I kinda doubt this would ever be implemented. Mostly because of what Al35ul has already mentioned.