Retirement

DeletedUser

Hello and goodbye world 9.

Yes it 'tis I, finally posting on the forum.

Due to circumstances beyond my control (read: Vista) I am leaving the West...

~~~~//~~~~

I wanted to take this time to say thanks to all the folks I have met, as it was the people, not the endless clicking of dots that made this game fun for me.

Thanks and hugs, to everyone from my beloved town members, (the best anyone could ask for btw!) to our enemies who forced us to go from casual silliness, to unbridled awesomeness!

I shall remember you all fondly.

~~~~//~~~~

May your days find you well,

~Killette

DeletedUser16008

Farewell K,

May you find your path always falls true.

Good Luck and Good Health

Vic

DeletedUser10480

She left in style. She took off everything but her high heels.....

DeletedUser

Thanks for the PM. Yes, some of us are more classy than others. ;) :laugh:

A farewell from me too, may you find your path filled with light and happiness. :)

DeletedUser

Lady K

Tis a sad day, All i can say is i am glad i was given the opportunity to call myself a girl and be involved in the fun and camaraderie that was and still is the base of the success of the Girls Triangle that you created.

Take care and good luck in the big ole world that i hear is out there.

:sad:

DeletedUser10480

As always, Girls members are encouraged to cry on my shoulder during their grief sessions. Killette would have wanted it that way. Yeah......

Trust me, that's the truth..... ummm.....just do it. hehe :p

DeletedUser

Really, Dirty, taking advantange of a Girl's grief. Um-um-hum, what are we going to do with you?

Boss K, you shall always be missed and we shall hope for your return. As always, we will go on in your name and continue to have a blast doing what you brought us together to do.

DeletedUser

Really, Dirty, taking advantange of a Girl's grief. Um-um-hum, what are we going to do with you?

Boss K, you shall always be missed and we shall hope for your return. As always, we will go on in your name and continue to have a blast doing what you brought us together to do.

How are you Celc Festus? I have missed you a lot!

where have you been?:D

DeletedUser

Hello, Ag dear. I've been really busy in RL and have finally found some free time to visit the forums. Figure it won't take Hefty long to kick me out, lol ;)
How have you been?

DeletedUser

I am doing fantastic!

I did not know you come here at all. Nice to see you, I missed all the memories with you in world 1. Whats new for you?

DeletedUser

I come here now and then. Have to update my West knowledge sometimes, lol.
Nothing new happening with me, still playing w1. I'll write you an email so that one of the Mod's don't bust me for SPAM'ing. ;)