Discarded Restrict Access to Constructing Town Buildings

Do you agree with this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Cant you just tell people who are inferior not to build? And they should be active enough (on the forums) to know that they shouldnt waste the money...

DeletedUser

The founder of the town I am in has a list of what buildings are to be done..
We also have designated builders who will get the most out of the construction $.
simply put.. Workers build, Adventures, Duelists, and Soldiers help by donating money.
For those who said that some want to help the town by building not just donating. they have to ask themselves, then answer with honesty, "which is going to help the town more?"

DeletedUser1105

Cant you just tell people who are inferior not to build? And they should be active enough (on the forums) to know that they shouldnt waste the money...

That does not work. People still build. Now, we are not restricting them from building. They can do so out of thier private funds i.e. as long as they dont donate to the treasury there will still be nothing to stop them building. It just means that the money in the treasury will only be used by those designated to use it.

DeletedUser

Only restrict access to treasury. Low level builders earn some good exp that way.

DeletedUser

so the founder decides who has access to the money and who has access to the building option? or just to the money?

DeletedUser

ya just money. anyone can put money into treasury but only certain members can take it out.

DeletedUser

The voting does not actually mean that it will be added to the game for sure, but that it will be submitted for the owners to decide whether to implement it or not. Though I am quite sure this idea will be in the game very soon.

DeletedUser

Well the question you have to ask yourself is; 'Was this something they were going to do anyway' If it is yes, then no doubt we will be graced by the presence of a dev saying 'great idea we'll do it next week'

DeletedUser

You just made that up. The last proposal went forward at just over 100 and that is the only one that has gone forward.

DeletedUser

emm is this function not in use
i taught on founders and cousillors could build town
if not
just make a town forum{a topic} and tell people that dont build
find best builder in town let them build

DeletedUser1105

Anybody can build. And telling people not to build doesn't always work.

DeletedUser

Considering the new 24 hr rule, this could be just what the founder/council needs to keep a saboteur from wasting the treasury then leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.