Rest in Ghost Town? OR Save $300 For Town!?

DeletedUser3741

you just go ahead and keep saving never resting

ill be resting and making more money

oh and i found a ghost town yay ^_^ Richmond at bottom right

DeletedUser

Rest in ghost towns while saving your money up for founding one. :rolleyes:

Of course, if you mean throughout the rest of the game, that brings you to a few other options:

1. Be a founder/member of a town for free hotel stays(you have to build the hotel, first).
2. Choose adventurer class for limited free hotel stays.
3. Stay as a loner who cannot be attacked while spending a small amount each day for rest.

DeletedUser

I think they are putting in founder ghost towns- at level 1, i couldn't find one in the 16 nearby sectors- now that I'm level 3, I can see one in MY sector.
Oh, and you need to save between 500-1500 dollars before you can sleep in your own hotel ($300 to found the town, $1200 to build the hotel)

DeletedUser3741

I can probably prove mathematically that you will make more money sleeping working then just working and waiting

but I dont feel like thinking about numbers, so w/e

DeletedUser

Too bad I'm too far away from a ghost town for it to be worth while haha >< I thought I'd start travelling west for kicks since none were up figuring it might take a couple days again

DeletedUser

FFS people ! Its FOUNDING towns, not a ghost towns, and you can only rest in theirs hotel

DeletedUser

FFS people ! Its FOUNDING towns, not a ghost towns, and you can only rest in theirs hotel

We call them starter towns or ghost towns as to not get them confused with actually founding a town of your own. When the game first came out in the English version on world 1, their descriptions actually were "Ghost Towns" not "Founding Towns".

DeletedUser3543

On the mini map they have a grey diamond.

Grey diamonds = ghost towns.....