Responses to Reputation Messages.

DeletedUser35120

reputation_neg.gif
Duel Changes 18.08.15 13:15 - "the wiki is written by players that know even less about the game than do the mods. you're putting your faith in the wrong group of people."

Whoever sent that red-rep, if it's just a normal player.. then you're telling us not to believe in the west-wiki.. which is sad for the game itself. And if it's a mod sent that rep, it's nothing but a shame that mods themselves are telling us that the west wiki is not true. That's even more upsetting to see where the game has come down to.

Sigh.

A red-rep of that nature doesn't bother me really. Even if it was a green rep with that comment - I would have posted here as well. This is actually the first time I'm amazed by a rep message. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

Tombola kill duelers 25.09.15 02:12 whats your speed got to do with it

Erm, yorga was complaining about how far peeps are from him, speed does nothing to do with that I guess.......

1 hour away was his saying, I still think whomever red repped for that. if he still think speed doesn't have anything to do with it. I don't need to comment any further.

DeletedUser34295

reputation_neg.gif
is halloween quest... 24.10.15 12:49 You're overreacting...
reputation_neg.gif
Regarding Keno 24.10.15 00:26 a different view does not equal selfish

1) No that wouldn't be overreacting after so many threads, called common courtesy of search function and reading other threads.

2) Different view has nothing to do with it. To claim the prices are bad because it's not worth anything to you is selfish, regardless of what you think of it.

DeletedUser

People get red repped for lots of things. Life isn't fair y'know?
Same coward who won't show their name. :hmf:

Post-Edit: Whomever left the green, thanks. You didn't leave your name either or I would return the favour. ;)

DeletedUser

reputation_neg.gif
Perfect Heist 07.11.15 11:41 Childish ranting

Hmmm, no comment. I was angry at the disinformation, but hey, nobody's perfect...not even me. :p :D

DeletedUser

Heh heh. No, I believe I know exactly who it is and - if I'm right - he literally just red-reps everybody [edit: except for his 'friends'], so no doubt I'll be getting some more after he's red-repped some more people. ;)

DeletedUser

4SAX8FT.png

Kasumi senpai noticed me :p

AND IM TRUSTWORTHY ALRIGHT :mad:

DeletedUser31931

Would you kindly please explain why *SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ THE RP YET* is sitting in a prison cell then? :p

DeletedUser

*SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T READ THE RP YET* is now like the Itachi to my Sasuke.

DeletedUser35120

3f6895f8e3.png

Either you need to learn the definition of stupidity, or you're just using that hatred you have towards me to its highest level. Btw, you should have written 'it's' instead of 'its'. Yes, I'm a grammar Nazi. ;)

But thank you though, I like the number 420. :p

DeletedUser35120

ef8985649a.png

Darn you Zem, you stole my number 420 :hmf:

I would still like the know the reference you mentioned there though :rolleyes:

DeletedUser31931

Well so it's kinda tenuous but Lenard is a pyrokinetic and therefore, by rights, he is the only person that can 420 blaze it. The faint sound of a rimshot can be heard.