Responses to Reputation Messages.

DeletedUser

reputation_pos.gif
Gold and Silver job... 09.08.13 17:07 lol yeah, my reply was mostly kinda stupid. ~Elmyr

Don't think so, some might actually do gold jobs which give double xp rather than refilling their energy. However those who are rich will spend on anything attractive they find ;).

Well it isn't a normal day when you get a rep from Elmo, my rep points suddenly jumped up like crazy. :D

DeletedUser

^ LOL last one.

reputation_pos.gif
Count to 50 before a... 13.08.13 13:39 Well done lad :D ~jon

Thanks brother. Same to you but then, 'You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Jonduan again'.

DeletedUser

Women in the Draft 14.08.13 08:40 Only almost? :p apart from gun control *mutter mutter* we see pretty eye-to-eye - GG

Yeah, guess we do actually. Oh, we were opposed on Thatcher/privatisation.

reputation_pos.gif
A random thread 12.08.13 01:59 ill shank your bloody family if you get that song stuck in my head! *hides*

...Okay.

reputation_pos.gif
Luke's Change: an... 10.08.13 04:05 That's right, what I said! ~Elmyr

Yeah! What you said!

reputation_pos.gif
NSA's Criminal Activity 08.08.13 18:30 Well said.-gg

Thank you.

reputation_pos.gif
Count to 10,000 08.08.13 17:28 Now, that explains everything... You really should put some clothes on! What would Regal say? ~Apel~

*shamed*

reputation_pos.gif
My neighbor 06.08.13 22:38 Considering that Hannibal Lector is your avatar that was extremely creepy - Braet

ebay_aceo_hannibal01.jpg

DeletedUser34315

Women in the Draft 14.08.13 08:40 Only almost? :p apart from gun control *mutter mutter* we see pretty eye-to-eye - GG

Yeah, guess we do actually. Oh, we were opposed on Thatcher/privatisation.

reputation_pos.gif
A random thread 12.08.13 01:59 ill shank your bloody family if you get that song stuck in my head! *hides*

...Okay.

I'd forgotten about the Thatcher debate.

"ill shank your bloody family if you get that song stuck in my head! *hides*"

You get some weird reps.

DeletedUser35174

reputation_neg.gif
19.08.13 15:21 Nonono, Urgals > Elves? You must be mistaken. Can't trash tolkien like that :p

Tolkein is a BRILLIANT author but elves are just a stupid invention. Urgals are way cooler than elves :D.

DeletedUser22685

Please remember that this thread is for posting and responding to reputation messages, not for discussion about which fantasy race you prefer. If you wish to discuss such things, create a thread specifically for that purpose or do so in private. If you'd like the two pages of posts I deleted to be restored in a different thread, let me know.

DeletedUser

Sorry, we kind of went into the book. You can restore it in the debate section, could make for a nice debate (Elves vs Urgals and other races).

DeletedUser

Actually it was in the OT lol..so I really didn't think much before proceeding ;).

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
An update from me...

reputation_pos.gif
Funny Pic Thread 21.08.13 00:46 That made my day, thank you.- GG
reputation_pos.gif
Funny Pic Thread 20.08.13 17:22 And where can I find this button? ~Elmyr
reputation_pos.gif
The Bible.... 18.08.13 07:24 I don't think it really matters too much if it was hugely off topic. Everyone else is doing it :D - Zem.

reputation_pos.gif
N/A 14.08.13 11:11 Sorry, I misunderstood it. ~Mj
^ this one was about fancy hats :p

reputation_pos.gif
How would you like to... 12.08.13 11:20 Your insight is most interesting... ~Apel~
reputation_pos.gif
Responses to Reputation... 10.08.13 08:05 I expected great things.. SO THERE! DONT TELL ME WHAT TO EXPECT! YOU ARE NOT THE BOSS OF ME! *cries*

Last edited: