Responses to Reputation Messages.

DeletedUser31931

reputation_neg.gif
Funny Pic Thread 11.06.13 19:14 yes... I do

yeah sure, give me a red rep for making a joke, sure, that makes loads of sense.

DeletedUser

reputation_neg.gif
Funny Pic Thread 14.06.13 04:27 are you living in a cave?
It's not a cave, it's a bubble of happines!

reputation_pos.gif
Funny Pic Thread 13.06.13 18:15 turda's a witch! Burn him! ~Elmyr
Now just wait a moment. I'm sure there's a logical expalation for it!:unsure:

DeletedUser

reputation_pos.gif
A random thread 21.06.13 17:58 What aren't you telling us tiger? - Zem

I'll leave you to figure it out.
reputation_neg.gif
Responses to Reputation... 19.06.13 22:05 random red rep
reputation_pos.gif
The Tiran Wars:... 18.06.13 13:26 Joshua's under strain from the whole brother revelation...his mind's not all with it :D ~Lord Regal

Thanks, Captain Obvious.

reputation_neg.gif
Praying 12.06.13 12:02 calling a guy with just 14 posts a troll, LOL

*sigh* well done, you just won at missing the point.

reputation_neg.gif
Praying 06.06.13 18:51 meh .sounds trolling to me

*sigh* well done on a grammatically correct post, oh and please sign red reps. Only cowards red rep anonymously.

reputation_pos.gif
Whats in your paste?! 05.06.13 16:45 Indeed. ~Elmyr

Thank you.

reputation_neg.gif
Whats in your paste?! 05.06.13 16:27 no, this is sinister ~ latigo

No it isn't.

reputation_pos.gif
Count to 10,000 04.06.13 14:06 I agree. ~jon

Thank you too.

reputation_pos.gif
Responses to Reputation... 31.05.13 16:45 How long did you spend over all the img's and url's? :eek: ~Apel~

I just copied and pasted, I'm using Firefox.

DeletedUser

I just discovered that I received 'red' reputation on 6.21.13 that stated 'Give up. All hope is lost.' concerning the Count to 50 before a Moderator posts.

My question is, who is it from and why in the West would someone red rep me for posting in that thread?

:censored:

DeletedUser35174

We all got it before sami. Only thing to do is get to 50 and rub it in their faces. It's from a mod most likely.

DeletedUser

I just discovered that I received 'red' reputation on 6.21.13 that stated 'Give up. All hope is lost.' concerning the Count to 50 before a Moderator posts.

My question is, who is it from and why in the West would someone red rep me for posting in that thread?

:censored:

You can only find that out if the person who repped you decides to come out and admit and tell you why. I cannot tell you who, because rep system allows them to be anonymous and I am not allowed to share that info without the user's consent.

We all got it before sami. Only thing to do is get to 50 and rub it in their faces. It's from a mod most likely.
You can believe what you wish, but it was not a person on the moderator team. The user never was and is not currently a moderator.

DeletedUser31931

Jon, duduie's probably already said all she's allowed to, don't press her anymore. Just let them know that they were wrong.

DeletedUser

Jon, duduie's probably already said all she's allowed to, don't press her anymore. Just let them know that they were wrong.

^ That! Sorry Jonduan. There was a poll some time ago to remove anonymity from rep (during the wekek frenzy) and the vote was to keep it as is. Can't say more or give hints.
The only reasons sheriffs (and higher) can see rep is because we can infract and remove if reported and warrants punishment.

PS: Yeh a she :D

Last edited by a moderator: