Respect.

Discussion in 'Off topic' started by Betsy, May 4, 2010.

Share This Page

1. Betsy

Betsy Guest

Every single member of this Forum has the right to be treated with respect. It is the basic foundation upon which all of the Rules of The West Forum are based.

Respect others. Respect their right to have different opinions from your own. Respect their right to beliefs or non-beliefs that are different from your own. They will look different, sound different, be different. And that's a good thing.

It's perfectly okay to disagree with the opinions of others, to disagree with their beliefs, to find fault with logic or reasoning. But when voicing that disagreement, respect towards the person behind the opinion must be shown. To do otherwise reveals more about you than the person to whom you are being disrespectful.

Posts that I consider to be disrespectful will be edited or deleted.

2. lord3angle

lord3angle Guest

I respectfully submit... :)

3. One Armed Ninja

One Armed Ninja Well-Known Member

I shall continue Betsy's reign of terror, sorry I mean respectfulness, with an iron fist! (I can't exactly use two now, can I?)

Welll I'm pretty sure most of you know me, so go about your daily off-topicness like before and have fun, just remember I'm watching you all the time, even when you......

Otherwise just read what Betsy put up there ^^

KILLTHEHIPPIE and eliel007 like this.
  4. A-men OAN, great to have you onboard as the lead.

5. Da Freeze

Da Freeze Active Member

6. Col. Hammer

Col. Hammer Member

Good to see you OAN!

7. Big John1970

Big John1970 Well-Known Member

As Eddie Murphy (doing his dad) said in 'Delerious', "R E S P C C P - C C S P, YOU know how to spell it......!!!" [Expletive deleted for obvious reasons.] :D