Respec Crafting

DeletedUser38622

Proposal
I propose that players should be able to respec crafting.

Details
In the shop, under consumables, there should be two flasks.

Flask 1:
Would allow you to respec your current crafting and allow you to pick a new one.
So if you have Field cook 700. You buy flask 1 for either bonds or nuggets. Use it and pick Tonic Peddler and you will than start from the beginning.

Flask 2:
Would allow you to respec your current crafting and allow you to keep your current stats.
So if you have Field cook 700. You buy flask 2 for either bonds or nuggets. Use it and pick Tonic Peddler and you will automatic have 700.
BUT all the recipes you have bought would be gone from the old crafting spec. So you would still have to start from "fresh".

Visual aids

Lookup Potion of a new beginning and Potion of Forgetfulness

Abuse Prevention

People would only be able to use all their nuggets or bonds on it.

Summary
We kind allready have this with out Skills and attribute points. So this idea would help newcommers to be able to respec when they get a better understanding of the game. And when players respec to go form Pure trader to Pure FF they can also respec their crafting.

DeletedUser34781

i'd be happy with flask 1. not flask 2 though. earn the 700 all over again from 0 i say... keeps market for products and recipes alive otherwise it would kill market

DeletedUser38622

i'd be happy with flask 1. not flask 2 though. earn the 700 all over again from 0 i say... keeps market for products and recipes alive otherwise it would kill market

Yeah true.. Could make people with alot bonds or nugget flow the market.. :/ But also save the market one day maybe.

Al35ul

From what I've understood from your ''Abuse Prevention/People would only be able to use all their nuggets or bonds on it'' is that players would be able to buy potions over and over again and can easily change between their crafting expertise, especially if they're premium ( you might have meant something else, if so, just ignore this :p)
Instead of allowing players to respec again and again for the price of nuggets/bonds, how about only allowing one purchase. So once you change your crafting by using these potions, you won't be able to change it back to whatever you were in the past or to a different one.

DeletedUser33353

This has been brought up in the past multiple times. Doubtful if anything will change imo.

DeletedUser38622

Oh sorry, i could not find anything about it in the old once.