RESOLVED: where's the Fort overview button?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pankreas PorFavor

Howdy!
A few of us joined w4 in the last week to see what this "Games mastered world" thing is about. First thing I noticed was that there was no Fort overview button, and I thought maybe it will be available after reaching level 10. But it isn't.
Are we missing something? How do we join the game? Or is it for old w4 players only?

Cheers,
PPF

DeletedUser

Hi, not sure what lvl it is it appears though as long as your part of a town you can still take part in the battles if you know where they are.
Might be you have to be in a town for afew days at a certain level before it appears.
(Not 100% sure but I think it's around lvl 14-15 it appears)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it shows up at level 13, though if you are logged in when you reach lvl13 you will probably have to log out and back in to see it.

Hope you are planning on joining the glorious Mexican army though.

More info is on here about the rules etc.
http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=36874

The listed players are all NPCs but I'm not sure whether the Texan one is being played yet

Pankreas PorFavor

OK, then we'll wait for a few more levels to see what happens.
But I don't remember seeing anything about minimum level requirement for battles...
Are there any battles scheduled now? I checked a lot of forts, but didn't see any, so I don't know if it's because there are none, or if I'm not allowed to see them or participate.

I do remember a thread in the Saloon forum where a guy joined a world, went to fort battle and jumped 10 levels in just a few hours because of xp that he gained in that battle. Maybe that's changed now..

DeletedUser

I was pretty close :laugh:, and come on everyones joining the Mexican army (tumble) will there be much point ? im joining Texas side, i believe i'll be the first.

DeletedUser

OK, then we'll wait for a few more levels to see what happens.
But I don't remember seeing anything about minimum level requirement for battles...
Are there any battles scheduled now? I checked a lot of forts, but didn't see any, so I don't know if it's because there are none, or if I'm not allowed to see them or participate.

I do remember a thread in the Saloon forum where a guy joined a world, went to fort battle and jumped 10 levels in just a few hours because of xp that he gained in that battle. Maybe that's changed now..

Im sure you can join without fort overview, you just got to know where they our plus be part of a town and pray they dont kick you as what good will a low level player be in a fort battle ?

DeletedUser

You can join battles at any level, its just the overview that doesn't appear until lvl 13. There aren't any battles at the moment, the Mexicans are still sleeping off the celebrations after taking the last fort from the Texans yesterday

DeletedUser

You can just insert the following in your address bar, and hit enter-key, and the fort overview will pop up:
javascript:AjaxWindow.show('fort_overview');

Status
Not open for further replies.