reset world 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

its been going on the longest. why don't world 1 end and gets reset. So everyone starts from the start again.

DeletedUser544

why on earth would anybody want to lose all their work and start over at the beginning?

DeletedUser3543

Because world 11 just started so if you want to start from the start again, go join world 11!

DeletedUser

if they ever gonna reset world one. i'm through with this game. however seems like the world is closed for the moment. can't come in right now.

DeletedUser

its been going on the longest. why don't world 1 end and gets reset. So everyone starts from the start again.

No no no, don't do that as I am halfway through, but I think like tribal wars they should close it as people are hitting level 99.

DeletedUser

lol figured this thread would get a lot of hate. I could see the game really getting lame for some once so many are at 99 and forts are controlled by one alliance.

Maybe if they reset it and added some things.

if they arn't going to remove the cap this would make sense. getting to lvl 10 is easy and the race to supremacy would be a lot more fun then playing museum with your items.

imho

DeletedUser

I dont play in this world but I would never want a world to be reset.

You have to think of the people who are level 99 they would have to do it all!!! again and for what.

Level 99 means you get to relax from that world and maybe you won'thave to be too active (un-less you are a deuler). I think you would just have to come on 2-3 times a day for fort battles. Then could focus on their other worlds if they are in any!

NEVER RESET A WORLD!!!! IT IS UN-FAIR.

If you want a world to be reset quit that world and join a new world.

DeletedUser

If you want a new world, play on a new world. There's no need to screw the most active old world just to give you a nice clean sandbox.

DeletedUser

dud what in gods name are you smoking

1 it would not fair for the ones who have been here from the start

DeletedUser

You also forget that players who use Premium would lose all they have achieved and paid for by resetting. It would just not be ethical!

Join W11 or Delete your Character and start over again in W1.

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

You also forget that players who use Premium would lose all they have achieved and paid for by resetting. It would just not be ethical!

Join W11 or Delete your Character and start over again in W1.

;) :cool:

He's level 7 and his char_id is 1600506. He's not a player who's gotten jaded, he resents the fact that he started too late.

DeletedUser

44837854.gif

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
The games already systematic, if they kept restarting worlds we'd just be going around in circles.

Status
Not open for further replies.