Reset Dueling Level

• Thread starter DeletedUser29791
  • Start date

DeletedUser14006

Yes but the prob is if I knew then what I know now then i would have went low moto from the star. Its too lat to fix it now.

I had the same problem on Arizona, I deleted my level 120 character there and started over again on Colorado where I am almost level 100 with DL on par with actual level.

Put this one down to a bad experience, start over and keep your DL low, this idea will never be accepted bud ;)

DeletedUser

But you are one of the high level guys that quit on W12 Kablook. And what about the high level guys that will continue to quit. Inno will lose $$$ there as well.

I quit because they opened W15 and I started playing there. And then figured out that two worlds is too many for me to manage :)

DeletedUser25480

everyone saying that this is down to his problem it really isn't, for example in colorado 2 of the top 15 duelers have quit ,as shown by their profiles, due to a lack of targets and fun in the game, check almost every other world and some of the top duelers will also be complaining of a lack of targets spread over a ridiculous travel time.

why is one character route penalized when the others arent? as a fort fight you can have level 1's fighting lvl 120's and there is no problem, duelers who started off getting exp are PERMANENTLY handicapped by it, they can never reset it and respeccing to a FF'er simply gets them farmed.

This is hardly going to be abused as people have warned, surely the all respec potion can also be abused by changing your duel build to fight every single person you duel by countering their own?

DeletedUser14006

The only way this could be implemented would be on future worlds and there would have to be a complete overhaul on the entire dueling system as these folk with high DL have received massive XP in return for their dueling, for them to reset now would be a contradiction to how the current dueling system works.

Your point of fort battles and how level 1 folk get to fight level 120 folk does not apply as level 1 folk have no chance of receiving 1500XP per battle, the formula will not allow this.

DeletedUser25480

The only way this could be implemented would be on future worlds and there would have to be a complete overhaul on the entire dueling system as these folk with high DL have received massive XP in return for their dueling, for them to reset now would be a contradiction to how the current dueling system works.

Your point of fort battles and how level 1 folk get to fight level 120 folk does not apply as level 1 folk have no chance of receiving 1500XP per battle, the formula will not allow this.

and why is that? yes players do get a lot of exp from it but so do pure FF'ers, they dont reach a point where they can only fight in a couple of fort fights across the game map unlike duelers plus i think pure FF'ers probably have a similar amount of exp from it as the pure duelers.

my point with the FF'ers was that people are complaining high level duelers would be in the range of lower levels, surely this is comparable to some low lvl who have a tiny amount of HP in comparison to the high end pure FF'ers being able to fight each other at a FF

DeletedUser14006

Let me put it another way, implement this on current worlds and I will prove my point by dueling my way to level 120 in 4-8 weeks.

DeletedUser25480

Let me put it another way, implement this on current worlds and I will prove my point by dueling my way to level 120 in 4-8 weeks.

and a lot of other players would reach 120 in a similar time buying the 100% energy refill everytime, whats the difference?

DeletedUser14006

I would pay to see some go from level 1-120 in 4-8 weeks using energy refill, you are ignoring the facts here Sagaris in your own selfish desire to see this hideous idea attain approval.

DeletedUser25480

I would pay to see some go from level 1-120 in 4-8 weeks using energy refill, you are ignoring the facts here Sagaris in your own selfish desire to see this hideous idea attain approval.

what facts am i ignoring exactly? i dont buy nuggets so im not affected by this either way. A lot of people like this idea so i hardly see how this is my own selfish desire

DeletedUser14006

what facts am i ignoring exactly? i dont buy nuggets so im not affected by this either way. A lot of people like this idea so i hardly see how this is my own selfish desire

The way the dueling system works is low DL folk hitting high DL folk get rewarded with massive XP, by implementing this you can duel to gain crazy XP then simply reset and start over again.

It will make a mockery of the complete duel experience system.

DeletedUser25480

i dont think it will be a matter of "simply reset"ing it, if it costs the same as the other potion (1k nuggets) its not exactly going to be used to the point it ruins the game, the only exception to this i can think of is from to the tiny minority of players that choose to play the game with their credit card and this could easily be stopped by say doubling the price each potion

DeletedUser14006

There is of course the other problem that zero motivational duelers make the lives of non duelers a misery, I am not anti zero mot. by any means, in fact I plan on cracking many skulls on Colorado when I get to level 120 with an identical DL.

But should this option be available to those who have used duel XP to boost their way to level 120 and then for a one off cost be able to reap the ability to torture these poor folk, it is open to abuse and for that reason it cannot be considered.

As HS said earlier, it is a complex problem and deserves a complex solution.

Have we not had enough of these 'For 1000 nuggets we can solve all your problems' solutions already?

DeletedUser25480

as i said earlier i believe the majority of exp duelers who have reset wouldn't target non-duelers like conventional 0 mot's, they like a challenge and as such many of them would go after the "best" 0 mot duelers just like they went after the "best" exp duelers to reach the top rankings, if anything i think the amount of duels on non-duelers would decrease.

DeletedUser14006

I guess we will have to agree to disagree there bud, but I am sure 'belief' cannot and should not override potential abuse issues.

DeletedUser25480

I guess we will have to agree to disagree there bud, but I am sure 'belief' cannot and should not override potential abuse issues.

then how about we get a few more people commenting on this thread and get their opinions?

Also a large majority of things have potential to be abused as well, for example skill buying, unlimited HP increases from the UPS+Unlimited amounts of energy means non-stop dueling for as long as the players bank can take it, using the 250+LP at low lvls with unlimited amounts of energy to do high end jobs from the beginning and hit the 120 mark well before anyone else

DeletedUser16628

Hey Sag I do see both sides of this but I can tell you from experience that it will be abused and if it's a option I'm probable a main culprit to do so.I'm also going to agree to disagree same as Derek for the moment as I need more convincing.

DeletedUser13388

I vote NO to this idea.

1-st) Everyone have had his chance to be 0 motivation dueler.

2-nd) You cant run out of targets.You will always have targets, but they wont give you so much exp as you wish.

3-rd) I would vote YES for that idea, only if the requirement for that reset is that you are level 120 and after the reset you should be able to duel people who are level 100 or higher (not dueling level, just level)

P.S.:

Actually i will never vote YES.That will ruin the dueling rankings.If i reset the dueling level, i will be going to attack people who i would never attack before that, because they were worth it for example 70 exp to me and after the reset they will be worth 500-600-700 etc.So i vote NO.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20688

Interesting scenario: 120s beating up greenhorns

Ha! Yeah, I agree. That would be truly absurd -- not unlike World of Warcraft. Well put rice farmer.

Congrats to the OP for excelling at a single facet of the game. The solution is simple: respec to excel at another facet of the game until the rest of World 12 catches up to you.

The game mechanics should not be modified to satisfy less than 1% of the people playing the game in a scenario that has a relatively short, albeit annoying, time span in the overall life cycle of a typical World.