Request to stop the spread of keys

DeletedUser

what is the problem with everyone having a golden gun?
i make my living off of it. each battle i get to clean up and pick up any itemS i like and take it home with me. i don't get in to battle, i don't want to. so i duel and pick gold off the gun.

---now serious reply----
i like that their is some thing good in game to get but key should be something ONE must get by himself/herself.
not to mention that "golden" gun is complete fake. you will not be able to shot 10 bullets out with that. cause it is gold and gold bends. it should be coated golden gun but that will make it Fake golden gun...weird.

DeletedUser

I'll be leaving the game when my alliance on World 12 is dead. So ya'll will see me for the next two weeks or so.

Overall, the golden gun has ruined fort battles. Because of the bonus it supplies to its sector, the mass production of golden guns drastically shifts the power of a world. A stacked golden gun sector can easily do 2k extra damage a round. Got the most golden guns? Congratulations, you win. Worlds 1-10 are dead. World Arizona has been decimated by the golden gun, World 12 is close behind, and World 11 is on its way. Briscoe was never anything significant to speak of.

The point being made here is the gun is too overpowered. Is it easy to get? Well, its certainly not difficult, now that we know the exact steps and have it advertised in the Quest Discussion section of our forums. All you need is cash, the level, and patience.

Oh, and premium.

There's no problem with everyone having a golden gun. The problem is players tend to group with their experienced friends, who all have the means to get the gun. Meanwhile, other lower level and non-premium players group, who don't have the means to respec (and even then, you have to spec back to a useful build). One side ends up much more powerful than the other.

Throw in the golden gun with previous experience, and you take what was once a great, equally powered world in to a one-sided manslaughter at every fort battle. I'd leave World 12 now but have way too many people counting on me to mail, lead, and [help] run an alliance. After one side has nothing to lose, they'll start deleting their accounts and numbers will drop. Meaning less money for Inno (though they've probably made up all future slack through golden gun respeccing and half-times) and another dead world to add to our extensive list.

In short: The golden gun will be the demise of The West's fort battles. Three cheers for world domination.

DeletedUser23701

Sad to hear it.
I mean sad that you're not looking how to balance sides. Just complaining.

Yes, I agree about GG, it's powerfull and not so hard to get it.
Ofc it requires patience and time, and real cash for shaman to finally get.

Game is all about - Duels. You've to duel. :)
Game also has quests, I'd say with some purpose to get some not regular items.
Game has different work possibilities and drop products, and shops and items.
Game has forts.
What else besides player's community and alliances/agreements!?

MG has been made based on fort fighters. Who cares about jobs, quests, duels, etc crap, only fort fights. As it turns out, having possibility to get GG, it makes fort fights not playable for players who thinks only about fort fights.

Jouais, it doesn't work to move from fort to fort only. Not anymore!!!
Means that players are not buying a lot of nuggets anyway, as you need premium for class only to get class bonuses. And some are not buying even that, as they just move to fort from fort.
Game has other features and players are paying much more for them.

DeletedUser20647

J-Dawg, I'm not trying to sound all hard n stuff, but that is one big ass whine right there

DeletedUser

Sad to hear it.
I mean sad that you're not looking how to balance sides. Just complaining.

I've been trying to balance the sides. For the past week or so I've been heavily pushing the Golden Gun for IHLAG ingame, but it seems that The Alliance has gotten too far ahead for any possible balancing out in the future.

MG has been made based on fort fighters. Who cares about jobs, quests, duels, etc crap, only fort fights. As it turns out, having possibility to get GG, it makes fort fights not playable for players who thinks only about fort fights.

How so? The majority of the golden guns in IHLAG are from MG. The problem comes from lower level job-only players that don't feel the need to reskill for the golden gun. Forts are still excellent for the pure fort fighting players -- its the players that aren't as active or don't frequent forts, and therefore don't feel the need to get the Golden Gun, that affects the production the most.

Not trying to whine here. I'm just trying to show you all that the golden gun is overpowered, and is greatly affecting the battles of what used to be excellent servers.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23701

I've been trying to balance the sides. For the past week or so I've been heavily pushing the Golden Gun for IHLAG ingame, but it seems that The Alliance has gotten too far ahead for any possible balancing out in the future.

Don't blame GG then, if IHLAG players have so big ego that can't work for alliance.
What else to say, try harder.

Amount of GG didn't popped in one night, it was during 1.5 months.
Just looking on stats, both sides have almost same, number of players and mid level.
It can't be that Alliance members have higher luck.

When MG and IHLAG was formed, just for FF, you won every second battle.
Only reason you won, was big HP advantage.
Many in alliance willingly started to work on HP and it balanced FF after some week or so.

How so? The majority of the golden guns in IHLAG are from MG. The problem comes from lower level job-only players that don't feel the need to reskill for the golden gun. Forts are still excellent for the pure fort fighting players -- its the players that aren't as active or don't frequent forts, and therefore don't feel the need to get the Golden Gun, that affects the production the most.

Same answer from me, what you quoted - who cares about other aspects of game but FF.
Thanks, you just confirmed.
Ok, not all from IHLAG, but as it turns out, a lot and it has impact.

Not trying to whine here. I'm just trying to show you all that the golden gun is overpowered, and is greatly affecting the battles of what used to be excellent servers.

No doubt and not arguing about fact.
Perhaps, if remove/lower +15 damage for all in sector, it'd become better.

Before GG, we had also boring period, and called them great fights and battles.
Every side has won battle every second week.
Almost all attacks were killed with no chance.
It's no fun either.

DeletedUser

I'll be leaving the game when my alliance on World 12 is dead. So ya'll will see me for the next two weeks or so.
I won't cry. And whatever alliance you're in, it is not dead nor will be dead. Without you it can only grow better and more alive.

Overall, the golden gun has ruined fort battles. Because of the bonus it supplies to its sector, the mass production of golden guns drastically shifts the power of a world. A stacked golden gun sector can easily do 2k extra damage a round. Got the most golden guns? Congratulations, you win. Worlds 1-10 are dead. World Arizona has been decimated by the golden gun, World 12 is close behind, and World 11 is on its way. Briscoe was never anything significant to speak of.
Ruined battles for who? I don't have gold gun on w12 nor plan to get it, but I respecced to HP and now fort battles that were ruined for me before by HP monsters are not ruined any more.

The point being made here is the gun is too overpowered. Is it easy to get? Well, its certainly not difficult, now that we know the exact steps and have it advertised in the Quest Discussion section of our forums. All you need is cash, the level, and patience.

Oh, and premium.
It is not easy to get. If it was easy then there will be thousands of gold guns just like gold sabers. Also, you don't need premium to get gold gun. Should I prove it to you? Absolutely not.

The problem is players tend to group with their experienced friends, who all have the means to get the gun.
Speak for yourself. It was you and your town that picked up your experienced friend over a town of newbies. I hope you're happy with him and pwn forts. We're happy without him.

In short: The golden gun will be the demise of The West's fort battles. Three cheers for world domination.
HP monstering is demise of fort battles. Not some item set with labor point bonus.

DeletedUser

We already gave you FH and crew....what else do you want? (sorry had to throw that in there)

Hey you guys were the first to get golden guns and we adjusted to that as well. We all work together to make the world fun and get the best fights that we can. Players are all the same still though. We have low level players too and "noobs" to fort fight scene. GG has definitely become a aspect of battles, but it's not the deciding factor.

I of coarse speak for myself here. We are at "war". We are friendly, but isn't the goal of each side to win that war? I know I would like to own all 120 forts on world 12 then go from there. Now I also see that as a huge task (maybe impossible), but fun to try.

Can't quit though based on that. RL reasons I can understand. We all know how stubborn inno is on their updates to the game so I imagine the GG and bonus is here to stay. We make the best of it. Besides, when everyone gets to level 120 we're going to need them GG.

DeletedUser

If the problem is the number of golden gun one side has, can we have arrange fixed number of golden gun in the battle?
for example: 10 GG attack and 10 GG defend or if defend side has more advantage make it 9 GG.
I like close battle much better than one side battle, no matter which side I am on win or lose

DeletedUser16970

I like close battle much better than one side battle, no matter which side I am on win or lose

This world isn't about even, fun battles - it's about complete world domination (read above).

One Armed Ninja

We already gave you FH and crew....what else do you want? (sorry had to throw that in there)

Hey you guys were the first to get golden guns and we adjusted to that as well. We all work together to make the world fun and get the best fights that we can. Players are all the same still though. We have low level players too and "noobs" to fort fight scene. GG has definitely become a aspect of battles, but it's not the deciding factor.

We had the first GG, Cro Sharpshooter, then you guys got about 10 before we got any more.
We get one GG, you get loads, when we had a bit of hp, even to yours, you just went and got more because we were winning.
And if it's not the deciding factor, then how would sanidh be able to win an attack, something he has tried to do against me for months on W12 -.-

I of coarse speak for myself here. We are at "war". We are friendly, but isn't the goal of each side to win that war? I know I would like to own all 120 forts on world 12 then go from there. Now I also see that as a huge task (maybe impossible), but fun to try.

Can't quit though based on that. RL reasons I can understand. We all know how stubborn inno is on their updates to the game so I imagine the GG and bonus is here to stay. We make the best of it. Besides, when everyone gets to level 120 we're going to need them GG.
Thing is the sides are so unblanced, we are winning one in 5 fights against you, with even amounts of hp.
To put it simply we don't seem to stand a hope of a chance in this world anymore, enjoy winning each and every battle, enjoy the massive GG difference, congratualtions at winning in easy mode.
At least before this battles were fair, and Mezonis - each side won more battles back then than you say, yes it was hard for either side, but that's what made if fun.

"When every gets to level 120"
That'll never happen, by then this world will be dead

DeletedUser

You guys are really taking this route instead of just going and getting some GG?

What do you want us to do? We all have the same players. It's what you do with those players that will win. Yes I want world domination, but I laughed when you said on easy mode. You guys are a very solid team. We have not done anything to make it lopsided. You telling us that we can't have GG's is like telling TBP they can't have golden sabers or colts. We want you guys to get golden guns too.

There is not much to debate here. We are agreeing with you that things are taking off, but whether the world survives or not....

THATS UP TO YOU AT THIS POINT.

Tell your guys that you need more GG's, not us. I ask in complete seriousness, what can we do to make battles fun for both sides again?

As for sand winning a battle, instead of picking on him or ignoring him, we taught him. Sand is a different Sand then he was a year ago. Maybe that example has something to do with the sides too.

Again, it would be great to own all 120 forts, yes that is everyones goal in a "war", but to say it's the easy route is not accurate. We have been and still are, trying to make it fun all around.

Don't you think in yesterdays battle I could have just sent everyone to the flag instead of playing ring-around-the-rosie with you guys? We got dizzy, you guys got more damage in, and everyone on both sides got more xp. After that it's up to you guys.

If you have a suggestion then give it, but lets not act like we are being unfair here.

DeletedUser

If the problem is the number of golden gun one side has, can we have arrange fixed number of golden gun in the battle?
for example: 10 GG attack and 10 GG defend or if defend side has more advantage make it 9 GG.

If you were ranking reset and someone had a GG, but you already had 10, would you tell that person "sorry maybe next time"?

The Golden Gun is not that hard to get with a little bit of effort. Give it time. IHLAG hopefully is in the process of getting more of them.

One Armed Ninja

You say we are a very solid team, and yet you cast us down in abttles so easily.
Even if we do get more GG's, your side is doing exactly the same all the time so the difference won't change - our side has never been on the whole as obsessed with the fort fighting as your side, just better lead from the off.

Unless the GG's sector bonuses get fixed fort battles become a joke

DeletedUser

You say we are a very solid team, and yet you cast us down in abttles so easily.
OAN I remember a fight 2 or 3 nights ago where you didn't block north on the big fort.
You sure GGs win fights and not the strategy? Seeing how your alliance one day plays perfectly and the other day makes amateurish mistakes... I'm really not *that* sure that it's about any GG.

DeletedUser

You guys are really taking this route instead of just going and getting some GG?

I've been pushing the Golden Gun for weeks. But as you guys said earlier, it took 1.5 months for you to get this amount of Golden Guns. By the time we get close to the number you currently have, you'll have doubled the golden guns on your side of the map. It grows daily.

You guys are a very solid team. We have not done anything to make it lopsided. You telling us that we can't have GG's is like telling TBP they can't have golden sabers or colts. We want you guys to get golden guns too.

Everyone wants their side to have more Golden Guns. But the world has past the point-of-no-return area. Solid team? We move as a group, but nobody really feels like battling any more due to the golden gun. I've talked to 5-10 people in the last week that used to be skilled for battles, but are now speccing to job builds. From the eyes of many players in IHLAG, including myself, there's no longer hope for the world.

There is not much to debate here. We are agreeing with you that things are taking off, but whether the world survives or not....

THATS UP TO YOU AT THIS POINT.

Players pick and choose what path they take. Your side has been more battle-oriented from the start, which is why you have gotten Golden Guns much faster.

Tell your guys that you need more GG's, not us. I ask in complete seriousness, what can we do to make battles fun for both sides again?

Been there, done that. You also have more premium players than we do, and I'm not going to ask a non-premium player to do two full respects to get the Golden Gun. It would cost a fortune, and isn't something that I would even do.

Again, it would be great to own all 120 forts, yes that is everyones goal in a "war", but to say it's the easy route is not accurate. We have been and still are, trying to make it fun all around.

My goal has just been to keep the world alive. Repeatedly I have told you guys that all I wanted was good, active battles. Telegrams, county chat, other worlds, forums -- you name it. And that happened. The world was even, for about three months or so. Then the Golden Gun became common and the world went down hill.

Don't you think in yesterdays battle I could have just sent everyone to the flag instead of playing ring-around-the-rosie with you guys? We got dizzy, you guys got more damage in, and everyone on both sides got more xp. After that it's up to you guys.

Believe me -- you got more of a damage profit than we did by doing that. Why take the flag when you can just kill them all? That's always been my philosophy. For any side.

If you have a suggestion then give it, but lets not act like we are being unfair here.

Unfair? No. The game has become about how many players will respec to FMS or trading in order to get the Golden Gun. You have more premium players, more fort battlers, and more motivation to respec.

Unfair? No. You just have all the right circumstances and we don't. And that, in the end, will be the demise of us all.

DeletedUser23701

Been there, done that. You also have more premium players than we do, and I'm not going to ask a non-premium player to do two full respects to get the Golden Gun. It would cost a fortune, and isn't something that I would even do.

Oh man, what else besides GG is stopping you to have good battles? :)

I said before and still saying, that IHLAG have more pure fort fighters.
Usually pure FF care less about other aspects of game, including the fact that is non premium, as before it wasn't needed, at least not so important to have.

But indeed, Alliance has more active players, who are playing game on full speed and using all features.

btw, IHLAG has better attack, but Alliance has better defense. It's my personal opinion.

DeletedUser

Oh man, what else besides GG is stopping you to have good battles? :)

No clue what you're saying there. That means absolutely nothing to me.

I said before and still saying, that IHLAG have more pure fort fighters.
Usually pure FF care less about other aspects of game, including the fact that is non premium, as before it wasn't needed, at least not so important to have.

We don't have many pure fort fighters. There's Mean Girls and quite a few in Wellwood, plus a few others in towns like Tbilisi and Zion. Everyone else is centered around jobs and dueling.

But indeed, Alliance has more active players, who are playing game on full speed and using all features.

We have 4-5 more players deleted each day due to inactivity. So yes, you're completely right. You have more active players.

btw, IHLAG has better attack, but Alliance has better defense. It's my personal opinion.

Then explain why you can take every one of our forts and we cannot take any? If we were better at something even with the golden guns in place, wouldn't you see the effects?

The only thing that matters right now is how many Golden Guns each side has.

DeletedUser23701

No clue what you're saying there. That means absolutely nothing to me.

hmm, you say that we've too much GG.
Then you say, that we've a lot more premium players.
Then you say, that we've more pure fort fighters, what I can't agree with.
Thought maybe something else.

Then explain why you can take every one of our forts and we cannot take any? If we were better at something even with the golden guns in place, wouldn't you see the effects?

The only thing that matters right now is how many Golden Guns each side has.

We can't take every single fort just by GG. But yes, we're taking forts.

-- 2 lately what we couldn't win.
03/10/2011 JEDI BASE Rebel...deout Wellwood 140 vs 120
03/07/2011 Black...Front SISU Finland Black Hills 138 vs 120

-- slaughter, as compare HP 207.609 (96%) : 227.464 (99%)
03/05/2011 SISU Revenge Black Jack SISU Blazing Saddles 100 vs 84

-- last one, again compare HP and you haven't filled 258.248 (95%) : 275.516 (98%)
03/12/2011 Weste...tence Tbilisi Persistence 110 vs 114

-- this went good, HP 251.993 (98%) : 222.465 (98%)
03/10/2011 SISU Revenge ¹Mean Girls SISU Blazing Saddles 100 vs 84

But again, compare how we defend and you.
We fill towers in defense and push you in corner.
It can't be that you're so afraid from GG.