Corinthian II

I figure this is as good a thread as any to ask in:

What value is needed for the next reputation level? I noticed that I have been given positive reputation three times so far, but not sure how much it takes before I get to the 2nd bar.

rice farmer

It is 100 pts for the dark green bars and 200 for the bright green bars. I believe rep is limited to 10 bars, though rep may still be earned. idk, can you confirm if you've reached the rep cap if it exists, Elmyr?

Elmyr

It is 100 pts for the dark green bars and 200 for the bright green bars. I believe rep is limited to 10 bars, though rep may still be earned. idk, can you confirm if you've reached the rep cap if it exists, Elmyr?
Don't know, I haven't looked at my rep in user cp n months, but I haven't gotten another bar in a long time.

Zemelci

Well Elmyr, I just gave you one rep to start you off again. EVERYONE! WE MUST ALL HELP ELMYR GET THE REP LIMIT!

rice farmer

I think he's already there....otherwise, we'd have formatting issues every time he posts.....

Elmyr

I really expected the each light green to turn dark at certain increments.

Eh i get red reputation all the time....well i thought it would attract some female :p.....since most females like the color red :p.....i might also attract a bull :blink:.....LMAO!

I also wonder what would happen if i get so many red reputation points....you might think green is best but i think red is better :p.

tigermite

Nothing, it's given by people with no rep power, it neither giveth, nor does it taketh away.

turda

They either don't have enough rep of enough posts(not sure). They can't give red or green, just grey. Which does nothing.