Diggo11

InnoGames
In an attempt to reduce meaningless and spam reputation, both green and red, all reputation in Off-topic will now be given at half its intended value from today onwards. No previous reputation received will be affected. Any decimal values will round to the nearest whole number.

Examples:
  • A user giving positive reputation with a rep power of six will only provide three points in Off-topic.
  • The same user giving negative reputation will only deduct two points (rounded from 1.5) if Off-topic.

KILLTHEHIPPIE

Well, this sucks. All the spam I've gotten lately was from Campfire Stories :hmf:

One Armed Ninja

No pain, no gain Infiniti :p

Imo, this is a good change, even if most of my rep was also from here, maybe people will only start repping rep worht posts :)

Lord Regal

The West Team
Sheriff
I agree with Diggo's decision here...agreed, most of my rep came from OT (especially from the responses to reputation messages threads) but at the same time it's nice to know that rep I receive in the future is likely to be because I did something good/bad post wise, not because I was spam repped. (although I did appreciate the spam to an extent)

JonOfTheWest

Diggo is just trying to stop others to get as much rep as he has, am I right?
You are right! :p

I agree with Diggo's decision here...agreed, most of my rep came from OT (especially from the responses to reputation messages threads) but at the same time it's nice to know that rep I receive in the future is likely to be because I did something good/bad post wise, not because I was spam repped. (although I did appreciate the spam to an extent)
I'll agree, although I've never been spam repped, but I am happy getting my rep from helping others, that's where all mine has come from except for one. That one was from Schofield for calling his picture ugly when he linked a baby. Jokingly of course!

John Rose

I support this change.

I've recieved plenty of rep in OT; both good and bad, but I've also earned myself quite a bit of red and green in D&D as well. :)

Good Feather

You are right! :p

I'll agree, although I've never been spam repped, but I am happy getting my rep from helping others, that's where all mine has come from except for one. That one was from Schofield for calling his picture ugly when he linked a baby. Jokingly of course!

I forgot to tell you about the gray rep you will get from helping people out in the I&B area. I got loads of it when I was over that area. :rolleyes:

John Rose

True. Good we reduce some of the Spam in Camp-fires. I have got so many Wekek's from Rise of the Sentinels I'm thinking of quitting. At this rate I will end up with a red reputation.
Awwww!!

How saaaaaaaaaaaad!:laugh::laugh::laugh: