Repeatable Quests

DeletedUser35783

I think I am misunderstanding something with repeatable quests.
It says you have to wait 24hrs I assume this means you can only complete the same quest in different 24hr period.
I have 2 repeatable quests where having accepted them I already have the items required to complete them but nearly 48hrs has passed and I cannot get the quest giver to give me the complete quest button.
Both quests are from the saloon characters, I an also sure they are very basic quests and only require the gathering of one item.
:unsure:

DeletedUser22685

The repeatable quests work in a cycle, with new ones appearing every day and the old ones becoming unavailable until that same day the next week. That means you have to complete the quest on the day you accepted it. If you accept it and don't complete it in time, you'll have to leave it in your quest book for a week and complete it when it becomes available again.

DeletedUser35783

That explains it, thanks, but I don't understand the "you have to wait 24hr before completing" message that I receive with the repeatable quests!?

Slygoxx

That means that after accepting the quest, you have to wait 24 hours before you can accept it again, which in turn means you can only accept it once a week. You can however keep it in your quest book until the following week, complete it, then accept it again.

DeletedUser35783

Thanks, all makes sense now and to think they let me carry a gun and ride a horse!!

DeletedUser

Just need to add something to this. If you accept a Repeatable Quest, don't complete it before the day is out and then grow to too high a level before it comes around again, it becomes IMPOSSIBLE to complete it.
For instance, if a Daily Quest has a maximum level of 50. You are on level 49 when you accept it, but you don't finish it before the day is out. In the following week, you grow to level 51, you can no longer complete that quest. It will remain in your Questbook, but you will NEVER be able to complete it.

Ripwise

Just need to add something to this. If you accept a Repeatable Quest, don't complete it before the day is out and then grow to too high a level before it comes around again, it becomes IMPOSSIBLE to complete it.
For instance, if a Daily Quest has a maximum level of 50. You are on level 49 when you accept it, but you don't finish it before the day is out. In the following week, you grow to level 51, you can no longer complete that quest. It will remain in your Questbook, but you will NEVER be able to complete it.

This sounds like a bug then and needs to be reported in the bugs section.

DeletedUser

Nah, it's not a bug. On TW-DB, it clearly states the levels - lower and higher - for all quests. So if you accept a quest that is only available on Saturday, for instance that has a maximum level of, say 55. You can accept it on Saturday because you are within the limits, if you are, say 54 or even 55 when you accept it. But if you fail to complete it and then level up ABOVE the maximum level FOR that quest, basically, it's your own fault for not completing it on the same day. It does become impossible to complete it though. However, you CAN delete it through your Questbook icon on the left of the screen.
Best advice, if you accept a Daily Quest, finish it as soon as possible.

Ripwise

Nah, it's not a bug. On TW-DB, it clearly states the levels - lower and higher - for all quests. So if you accept a quest that is only available on Saturday, for instance that has a maximum level of, say 55. You can accept it on Saturday because you are within the limits, if you are, say 54 or even 55 when you accept it. But if you fail to complete it and then level up ABOVE the maximum level FOR that quest, basically, it's your own fault for not completing it on the same day. It does become impossible to complete it though. However, you CAN delete it through your Questbook icon on the left of the screen.
Best advice, if you accept a Daily Quest, finish it as soon as possible.

My bad, i missunderstood what you wrote. In that case you are right, accept and finish it asap or keep an close eye not to get out of level range.

DeletedUser

I'm pretty anal when it comes to things like that. I use TW-DB a LOT and I HATE seeing any X's on my quest-list, so when - in the past - I have done just that and found it IMPOSSIBLE to finish a quest because I didn't get my finger out, I have restarted. MAJOR pain in the bum, but it has taught me to be more diligent with the Daily Quests now. :)