Not a bug Renew the spirit, Part 1 QUEST

DeletedUser38299

Sick Soul (Renew the spirit, Part 1)
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    Go to Waupee's Indian village
  • - This quest is only available from 23.11.2016 at 18:00 until the 23.11.2016 at 21:00.
1. Can I confirm this new quest is only available for 1 DAY ONLY?
2. I am at the village at the time stated and nothing happens. No quest update in Saloon or Village?

DeletedUser26820

Same issue here, purps.

It's totally bunk that the start of a quest be opened up for one day and one day only and then only for 3 hours on that day.

Forgive me, but I'm going to use one of my favorite sayings....
Is this the best Inno can give us?

PS: I held back from another of my favorite sayings: Are you ****ting me???

MFRavenhawk

I have completed that section of the quest already...If you are at the Indian village during that time frame, you can clear Waupee, and then refreshing the screen for Indian village gives you a quest to go to Holy Rock, at which time you can also complete the quest from Henry.

Once at Holy Rock and completed the quest from the village, you get a new quest to pray 3 times then sleep....that is where I currently am waiting.

DeletedUser38299

And I must remember to change my clock from my time to server time.

MFRavenhawk

Thanks and thanks, MFR for the additional assistance.
I might have posted more info about that quest in this forum link than I should have...(been better in the questline discussion, I am sure)...but I just wanted to assure folks that it wasn't a bug and it could be progressed on, at least to the point where I had gotten to.

Pankreas PorFavor

And I must remember to change my clock from my time to server time.

or you just look in the bottom left corner of the screen to see what is the current server time, see how that compares with your local time and then it's obvious what the quest time requirement is....

MFRavenhawk

Purps might already have had her game clock set to local time....and now has to change it back to server.

Used to be some towns required their members to run on a common time, and not always on server time

Pankreas PorFavor

Purps might already have had her game clock set to local time....and now has to change it back to server.

I am honestly confused. I do travel a lot, to different time zones, but I only now realized how messed up this is (probably because my home time zone is the same like Inno and I rarely update the time settings on my laptop when I travel).
If I change the local settings on my computer, this affects how "server time" is displayed. WTH? Why call it "server time" then if it is MY COMPUTER's time?! Server located in Germany, quest time requirements follow that time zone - and when I set the time zone on my computer to New York or Mumbai - server time = time in New York or Mumbai? FFS, what sense does that make? Ridiculous. Server time should be fixed, and that's it.

Slygoxx

The server time will always display the actual server time, the only time it doesn't is when you change your timezone when you are logged in. If you then refresh the game, the time is once again correct.

Pankreas PorFavor

Then there should be no problem. You see the server time, you know what your local time is, add/subtract the difference from the quest requirement - just like I said in one of the previous posts.

DeletedUser35277

Sick Soul (Renew the spirit, Part 1)
  • -
    finished_shape.png
    Go to Waupee's Indian village
  • - This quest is only available from 23.11.2016 at 18:00 until the 23.11.2016 at 21:00.
1. Can I confirm this new quest is only available for 1 DAY ONLY?
2. I am at the village at the time stated and nothing happens. No quest update in Saloon or Village?
The quest did indeed gives those times. It is a typo by Inno and has caused quite a few of us to say WTH?! You can go between those server times any day and it will work.