Passed Removing the quest limit.

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 112 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I'm for it, the quest cap is very annoying when you have a pure character class and it takes a while to do easier quests.

DeletedUser

I totally agree. It's becoming pretty annoying when you don't pay attention to quests. I'm a soldier @ the Dutch-w2, but i don't do any quests. And my whole saloon is full of quests.. It annoys a bit.
And in the earlier months of the game you had a blue ligt flashing (just like with reports aso) when you could complete quests, or if you got new quests. That's long gone, but it was pretty usefull.

So 5 stars here! ;)
(Maybe place it on the beta? (If any developer is still alive...)

DeletedUser

G.R.E.A.T now if it gets passed i could accept all quests and it will help me a lot.

999999/5 stars from me.:)

DeletedUser

And in the earlier months of the game you had a blue ligt flashing (just like with reports aso) when you could complete quests, or if you got new quests. That's long gone, but it was pretty usefull.

I too remember the flashing blue light, and like you, I appreciated it.

As for the levels, how do we know where people would be if the level limit was removed? That would be alot of programming to remove that and see what the true limit was. Unless all those at level 99 chose to say, ok let's begin at that and waive the program to figure what their true level is at this point.

Instead, once you pass level 99, then make the game progressively harder. We have that now with our own level 1-99. But if the devs want to keep it at level 99 then, again it's their for-sight, and their business.

DeletedUser

Nowhere in this thread had I said it was a bad idea, all I said was I liked how they have the quest set up.

You know a complement to the game makers?

DeletedUser

Nowhere in this thread had I said it was a bad idea, all I said was I liked how they have the quest set up.

You know a complement to the game makers?
then you need to explain yourself more not write 4 words plus this is to remove the quest limits not how it is set up.

DeletedUser

fine, ahm I Personally like the way the game already has the quest set up so this idea is not needed.

*never said bad idea just not needed, remember there is a difference

DeletedUser

fine, ahm I Personally like the way the game already has the quest set up so this idea is not needed.

*never said bad idea just not needed, remember there is a difference

Dude, what you're posting is ridiculous. This quest limit has no effect, since you can always cancel any quest to accept another, and after that you can reaccept the first quest. The limit is useless so it should be removed, because it's only annoying. Period. It doesn't even have to do anything with liking the game the way it is or not, useless things that only annoy people should be removed.

DeletedUser22685

I agree with bever, if I hadn't given out too much rep in the last 24 hours, bever would've just got some green.

DeletedUser

Agreed mate so annoying throw away small items you find in a crapy job like newspapers and so on

Status
Not open for further replies.