Passed Removing the quest limit.

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 112 86.8%
  • No

Votes: 17 13.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I like the idea! Exactly as you said it: with so many quests, the quest limit is annoying.

DeletedUser

I like it, it is a real pain having to go back and look for new ones when you level or complete a quest, then you have to see if you can accept one. This would make things easier and more player friendly.

DeletedUser

otherwise maybe have another colored ! for quests you haven't read yet.

DeletedUser22685

There are plenty of players that don't do low XP/low money quests but instead of it they do best XP jobs and/or are simply dueling 24/7. So they should be rewarded for not doing quests? I disagree. If you do quests regularily, you won't even know that there is a cap. Besides, there are not so many quests in this game at all. If there were thousands of quests, then I'd bless the cap removal. But...

Put my vote against this idea.
Is there any point in voting against the idea? If there's no limit but the limit doesn't bother you anyway, what effect would it have on you?

DeletedUser

Besides, there are not so many quests in this game at all. If there were thousands of quests, then I'd bless the cap removal. But...

Put my vote against this idea.

I have a level 37 on w9 that has only done like 4 quests... You would understand WHY we want the limit removed if you actually took the time to put yourself in other people's shoes and see what the problem is.

I ONLY do quests if the time that it takes to complete the quest is more beneficial then doing one of my jobs. Thus, 99% of the time I'd rather just do jobs. However, there does come a time when a quest pops up that I would like to do. The PROBLEM is, every time I go to look at my quests to FIND OUT if there is a new one, I have AT LEAST 10 quests for EACH person in the Saloon.

This is QUITE annoying, as I have to click on every single quest EVERY time I want to find which ones are new.

If there were no limit, I could just accept every single quest and then check the saloon every few days to see if there is any new Yellow "!"... The way it is now, I constantly have "!" over every single person in the saloon, and I doubt I will ever get them all to go away.

DeletedUser

i agree just removing the quest limit like the previous post i have yellow ! over all the saloon inhabitants
and a pure character will have lots of quests they have not even accepted
if your a quest chaser then you would not even know there was a limit or otherwise so lets get rid of the limit PLEASE PLEASE

DeletedUser

this is what i already have thought up on the-west czech forum...well...it is a good idea and should be done as quickly as
possible...

DeletedUser

Especially when you are at the start: you pass from one level to another very fast and quests just appear everywhere.

DeletedUser

this is a cool ideea, I always get annoyed but having a million of quest there each with a "!" and it's impossible to see new quests.

DeletedUser15747

A big yes!
I think the best thing about this, is that you will be able to see new quests as soon as they come :D

DeletedUser

I have 6 quests that are blocked for me because of the tool box... So I don't accept them. But there is a limit to how many quests you can do at the same time in every rpg game (Take WoW for example - 25 quests at a time vs the prbly 10 thousand available)

I think there should be an option in the poll that states "I don't care", thinking it would get the most votes...

I have my own strategy for this - accept all guys but one - that way I always see if there are new quests, and have to look up only one NPC

DeletedUser22685

OK well now that it is official...

I say Yes, remove it. It has no reason to be there and it won't hurt anyone if it isn't there. Having a limit can make the saloon get messy.

DeletedUser11353

Good idea, I don't see why it shouldn't be implemented, it can only help you. Yes from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.