Planned Remove Level Cap

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 78 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I will be intererested to find out if your view changes once you have been at level 99 for a few weeks or months.

Diggo11

I will be intererested to find out if your view changes once you have been at level 99 for a few weeks or months.
One could say the same for those in the 100s. Everyone will stop playing sometime, and I'd personally prefer to end after I feel I have achieved something, rather than just getting to level 123 and getting bored. But that's just my opinion, seem to be outvoted anyway.

DeletedUser

I'm actually quite suprised that there hasn't been more input from those that are already Lvl 99.

Does anyone know how many of the 99ers are actually still actively playing?

DeletedUser

Probably none. There's nothing for them to do here. Most if not all have moved onto new things, namely grepolis.

I support the removal of the level cap. Although I do agree with what Diggo said, a game can't just end. If the goal of Inno is to have people quit because the game has ended, so they can lose money, then they are doing an excellent job here. Add a new dimension to the game when you reach lvl 99, make the game funner.

Diggo11

I wasn't going to post again, but I'll add my 3rd cent.
I support the removal of the level cap. Although I do agree with what Diggo said, a game can't just end. If the goal of Inno is to have people quit because the game has ended, so they can lose money, then they are doing an excellent job here. Add a new dimension to the game when you reach lvl 99, make the game funner.
Alot of games do just end, such as a board game. People may choose to play again (join a new world) or simply play another game (TW or Grepo). However, as I have said before, I would like a new dimension to the game. I just don't think grinding further is the right one.

DeletedUser

I guess we will all have pros and cons on the new plans for this game's development posted under The Western Star. One of the plans is removing the level cap and making new jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Remove the cap but slow down level progressing, so to reach next 10 levels you need to double your experience. Nice addition could be from level 100+ you can start customize your equipment, let's say add +2 SP/lvl and name your weapon.

DeletedUser

well, this is a planned changed, so I think it can be deemed successful.

DeletedUser

I'm kinda lazy now. You can read through this topic and see what the pros and cons are. The cons are more than the pros not because there are more but they might make a big impact and make the game more unbalanced. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

I'm kinda lazy now. You can read through this topic and see what the pros and cons are. The cons are more than the pros not because there are more but they might make a big impact and make the game more unbalanced. ;)

I don't follow you. What does it matter if people continue to gain level? How does that make it unbalanced? I could see your point if it was something to restrict dueling level, but seeing as that can already rise above 99, why not have the real levels do as well?

I have a feeling my argument didn't quite follow your point, and that's because I wasn't sure what your point was...could you explain why you think it'll unbalance the game?

DeletedUser

I don't follow you. What does it matter if people continue to gain level? How does that make it unbalanced? I could see your point if it was something to restrict dueling level, but seeing as that can already rise above 99, why not have the real levels do as well?

I have a feeling my argument didn't quite follow your point, and that's because I wasn't sure what your point was...could you explain why you think it'll unbalance the game?

You're right. I think I've lost my mind when I posted that reply.

Well, level cap removed or not actually isn't a big deal for me. And I know there will be a lot of people out there say that they want to get exp, to reach the top or smt like that. But I'm afraid if it's lifted, then this game will probably turn into some sort of MMORPG where EXP and level rule, where people are solely getting exp, and level up just to be on top.

Meanwhile, let's assume there weren't level cap before, how long do you think those at level 99 will keep playing? I don't have any account reach level 99. But I can somewhat understand that it's such a challenge in order to reach level 99, and you would probably have spent a lot of time and/or money on premium and eventually get bored.

Every game (with or without level cap) has its boring point which when you reach, you have achieved certain things and you just quit, because you aren't attracted by some minor other achievable things anymore. In this case, I think the level 99 is that particular point.

I don't know how many of you here have reached level 99. But let's imagine my assumption above, how long would you continue to play? And last but not least, would you join new servers when you have spent a fortune on a particular world?
Or you just quit after you get bored and feel like you've thrown money out of the window for nothing.

Diggo11

As in accordance with the Western Star announcement "the roadmap", I shall lock this and deem it a successful idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.