Planned Remove Level Cap

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 78 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Well I'm lvl 66(Mr. Wolf).Level Cap > No Level Cap.Plenty of multi-player games have a level cap since then you have a target and then make another.

DeletedUser

Well I'm lvl 66(Mr. Wolf).Level Cap > No Level Cap.Plenty of multi-player games have a level cap since then you have a target and then make another.

AO is a good example. It was the last real mmorpg I played. It had a level 200 cap forever. The second expansion added 20 more levels that were a lot harder to get than the first 200, but it added a lot to gameplay, although everyone hated the tedious process of raising faction much more than getting XP. I'd rather see different new content at level 99 than just straight removing or raising the level cap.

Just 63 more levels to go, so I'm almost there.

Here, but you have someone higher on .nl, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser20647

I don't play anywhere else but world 11 .net

Used to play a few months back though... world7

DeletedUser

I always want to play in w1 so yeah remove the level cap.
But may be give me few months before that so that I can reach level 99 :razz:

DeletedUser

OK SO HOW'S THIS ONE FOR AN OPTION?????:blink:

as the charter development is a big part of the game, i was thinking if nothing else they could continue levels by adding a new set of charter quest which start when you reach level 100.:D I see this as one of the best options business & game wise. it allows for continued character development and to keep leveling up lol think how hard the computer duels could be at that level ;P (maybe especially hard by then -almost like a real duel lol), it also gives people a reason to keep paying the premiums (those who do) in order to get the boost so they can unlock the new character quest line quicker :razz:

just brainstorming:indian:

DeletedUser

I've just noticed that if people remove level cap there won't be Hall of Fame anymore

Nothing lost at all

DeletedUser

Level cap/No Level cap I'm with keep the level cap but introduce a reset so you hit Level 100 and it resets you to level 0 with a bonus of some kind.
Maybe you get to open up another character class, or you start with a stat bonus or some random "special ability" not talking about superman here just some minor tweak.

DeletedUser

Level cap/No Level cap I'm with keep the level cap but introduce a reset so you hit Level 100 and it resets you to level 0 with a bonus of some kind.
Maybe you get to open up another character class, or you start with a stat bonus or some random "special ability" not talking about superman here just some minor tweak.

maybe
just need to see what other people think

DeletedUser

Lift it to 150 and add new quests and things, then we all start talking good again.

DeletedUser

Lift it to 150 and add new quests and things, then we all start talking good again.

yeah, but Elmyr said it would be easier to just remove it
so they could add quests and things until level 150 or 200, but not set a new level cap at 200

Status
Not open for further replies.