Planned Remove Level Cap

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 78 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21320

I wonder what % of players will ever reach level 99....:unsure:
1%, 2% maybe even 0.01%, maybe somebody has done a study on the likelyhood this.

imo When you reach lvl 99, you get your name in the hall of fame and that is it, no more XP but please carry on playing the game. As somebody posted in another thread, it's like constructing never ending buildings, do not assume everybody wants this.
I for one will be quite happy with my little bit of recognition but hey maybe you want a lvl 199 Hall of Fame for all the really good players. :D

If 1% of the 62,000 players currently shown on World 11, the newest one, reach level 99, that will be 620 players on that one world.

DeletedUser

The 'hell of a lot of players' I referred to where all the people who are going to reach level 99. It doesn't matter if they are going to reach it next week or in 6 months. At some point they will reach it and then it is grossly unfair that you have put that much time and effort into the game but then no longer earn experience.

This is not just an idea for the .net server, but all servers. Some german players are already at level 99, and there will be more behind them.

And everybody posts ideas that they think are best. Of course they do. You wouldn't post an idea you disagree with, so please take your sarcasm elsewhere.

Half of the top 20 players on W1 of .nl quit after reaching level 99...

DeletedUser20647

Becouse the goal to become level 99 disapears, I know there are other possible goals, but this goal makes sure the game doesn't become a never-ending-bs-game.

DeletedUser21360

K so I didn't read the whole thread, so sorry if this was already said. But why not just leave the cap there, but don't stop people from getting experience. The people who are 99, and want to fight for ranks in experience could still do it, and they would just be doing whatever pointless jobs to get the most experience. More levels doesn't have to be done, you just need to let the experience grow once you're done leveling. That wouldn't be that hard I wouldn't think. :indian:

DeletedUser8269

No but it does get a bit more boring.
"hmm what should I do now ? walk for 80 hours orso to see if I get a medal ?"
And having a fort battle, making 19 hits and doing 6 KOs, then getting a battle report telling you you got exactly 0 experience doesnt really help too...
Im not saying the cap should be removed, because that would be unfair to the ones already level 99, they would loose their advantage, but I do wonder why it was ever implemented in the first place. I know a lot of people wont agree on this but I think its too easy to get there, a good player (with premium) is definately able to do at least 1 level a week, without the experience gotten from quests, fort battles or duels. Just on jobs. I always managed to do so, up to the last levels.

DeletedUser

Becouse the goal to become level 99 disapears, I know there are other possible goals, but this goal makes sure the game doesn't become a never-ending-bs-game.

Reaching any goal can quickly kill your game too. After 5 months of trying to get a note part 1 on w7, I completely lost interest in the world once I found it and got my sword.

DeletedUser

Reaching any goal can quickly kill your game too. After 5 months of trying to get a note part 1 on w7, I completely lost interest in the world once I found it and got my sword.

That's because you're high level.
A level 10 person will think: "Oh level 452! I'll never get there," and quit.

DeletedUser20647

That's because you're high level.
A level 10 person will think: "Oh level 452! I'll never get there," and quit.

I wouldn't mind that, I just don't like games that have no ending (or something similar...), therefore I like the cap.

DeletedUser

I don't like games that have no ending :p:p:p:p
if we dont have cab in level i will leave game

DeletedUser

I'm curious how close the people are to level 99 who are arguing against it...

Status
Not open for further replies.