Planned Remove Level Cap

Would you like to see this idea implemented into the game?

• Yes

Votes: 78 78.8%
  • No

Votes: 21 21.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser11019

i agree.
no level
some how some way.

i be getting banner soon...so me be samurai

DeletedUser

It covers so few players that it wouldn't make the top 100 of things to do.
Becasue you cannot get XP does not mean you cannot play the game anymore.

There are plenty of worlds to play in although if somebody gets to level 99 in every world, then it is maybe worth a thread.

It may cover few players atm but I bet 90% + are premium users.

DeletedUser

Any chance of adding a poll to this or starting a new thread with a poll :)

Yes the cap does need to be removed ,just wondering if anyone who reads the German forum can tell us if the level 99 players are either leaving the game,cutting back on how often they play and giving up on paying for their premium ?

DeletedUser1105

bump - can this be put to a vote? We are getting ever closer to our players reaching this ceiling.

DeletedUser

:laugh: Out of touch with current affairs much?

That was a translation error, the cap is still in place, this has been mentioned in dozens of threads on the forum.

In some respects, yes I guess :unsure:

edited above post.

DeletedUser1105

Well, we are getting a new update:

Players who reach level 99 can now earn duel experience and raise their dueling level.

What a crock of rubbish, to put it politely. Surely this was the opportunity to increase the experience levels also?

DeletedUser

The only reason I can think of for not increasing the levels now is that there aren't any kind of bonuses in place for it now. It'll mean that more jobs will be needed, most likely new clothing and weapons, and I'm sure there are other things I'm not thinking of at the moment. I'm not saying that it couldn't be done without these things, but think there may be more to it than the obvious. I know that sometimes just a simple thing like that can require some major code changes (the y2k problems are a good example).

DeletedUser1105

That's a good point Artemis. But if that was the case, then Innogames should say so.

At least come out and explain why they are forcing paying customers to no longer earn experience - when very obviously that has been their main focus for a long time to have reached this level before everyone else.

DeletedUser

yea... They should remove the cap completely since now its just gonna be harder to duel for 99s.

Diggo11

This idea has been moved to Development Discussions. It shall be discussed for a week then voted on. Voting begins January 27.

DeletedUser

I think it's a good idea, even if they needed to add new quests, jobs, clothes, weapons and even events (events i mean duels, fort battles, jobs), if you sau it would require too much programming, then don't add too much levels. I believe that for a while, a 125 or 150 level cap would be fine (26/50 levels more would be great, because they'd need horribly high xp points)

If they don't add so many levels, not so many items/weapon kinds would be needed

With 125 max cap, you wouldn't so much clothes kinds, hats, and weapons after 100th level

DeletedUser

Something needs to be done. Removing the level cap would be easiest. Implementing a cap in the first place would take more coding than just not having one. I think more content for level 99 (or higher) would be better though, with possibly a different level system instead of the normal 1 level = 1 AP and 3 SP. New jobs, new quests, etc. It would make shooting for level 99 more meaningful.

DeletedUser

Something needs to be done. Removing the level cap would be easiest. Implementing a cap in the first place would take more coding than just not having one. I think more content for level 99 (or higher) would be better though, with possibly a different level system instead of the normal 1 level = 1 AP and 3 SP. New jobs, new quests, etc. It would make shooting for level 99 more meaningful.

Yeah, If removing the cap is easier, then it shall be done, even if the quests, jobs and items end in some points like Level 150. Only maybe with some even later mega-hard quests.
I got some ideas for new items and jobs, and that would be cool, would prolongate the game, making people quit later or not even quit.

Status
Not open for further replies.