Religion & Science

• Thread starter DeletedUser3717
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Really? were you there to observe the Dinosaurs evolve into mammals? Were you there when the ape evolved into man? No? Didn’t think so!

Earlier you mentioned to someone to read more books, now I'm really curious in which books you found those weird claims, that dinosaurs evolved into mammals or that ape evolved into man?

DeletedUser

Little something my friend said the other day. Not her exact words, but it's the basic idea.

You know how we can sit around and make little Play-Doh men? They're on a completely different level than us. They can't possibly comprehend us or OUR world, so I see it as the same thing with religion. How could mere mortals possibly comprehend the true extent of God? Those who glorify Him, who is to rightfully say he thinks the same way we do? If he thinks at all? God and humans are on two totally different levels, just like us and Play-Doh men. Those who don't glorify Him, who is to say you could possibly comprehend existance so well to prove He doesn't exist? The world we live in and wherever God is can't possibly be on the same comprehendable level. That's how I think of it. We are the Play-Doh men to God, we are God to the Play-Doh men.

I dunno about any of you, but it seems to make sense to me.

Brother, you nailed it!!!

In the old testament, God orders the Hebrews to commit genocide on a daily basis; they rape and pillage plenty. To us, it may look wrong, but God does not think like us; if he tells the hebrew's to rape and pillage, he has a damn good reason to!!! and we can't possibly understand it!!!

DeletedUser

Earlier you mentioned to someone to read more books, now I'm really curious in which books you found those weird claims, that dinosaurs evolved into mammals or that ape evolved into man?

That's really beside the point, since Darwinism is a lie. But you can replace "Dynosaurs" with w/e evolution says evolved into mammals. I'm pretty sure it says men evolved from apes though.

DeletedUser

The Cycle of creation and evolution, By: David Schofield

God Creates Universe, Universe Creates Galaxy, Galaxy creates Solarsystem, Solarsystem creates Earth, Earth Creates bacteria, Bacteria evolve into Multi-cellular organisms, Multi-celllular organisms evolve into fish, fish evolve into lizards and amphibians, amphibians and lizards evolve into Dinosaurs; some amphibians and lizards evolve into mammals, God destroys Dinosaurs, mammals evolve into apes, apes evolve into Man, Man destroys god, Man creates Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs EAT man, Woman inherits the earth...

Thank Malcome, Alan, and Ellie.

DeletedUser

The Cycle of creation and evolution, By: David Schofield

God Creates Universe, Universe Creates Galaxy, Galaxy creates Solarsystem, Solarsystem creates Earth, Earth Creates bacteria, Bacteria evolve into Multi-cellular organisms, Multi-celllular organisms evolve into fish, fish evolve into lizards and amphibians, amphibians and lizards evolve into Dinosaurs; some amphibians and lizards evolve into mammals, God destroys Dinosaurs, mammals evolve into apes, apes evolve into Man, Man destroys god, Man creates Dinosaurs, Dinosaurs EAT man, Woman inherits the earth...

That's stupid. Everyone knows God created the earth in 7 days. The Bible says so.

DeletedUser

That's stupid. Everyone knows God created the earth in 7 days. The Bible says so.

According to how planets are formed, earth has been arround almost forever, just not assembeled correctly. So 7 days after forever began it was created ;)

DeletedUser

That's really beside the point, since Darwinism is a lie. But you can replace "Dynosaurs" with w/e evolution says evolved into mammals. I'm pretty sure it says men evolved from apes though.

"Pretty sure"? That's all?

By the way, evolution and its mechanisms have been observed, but since you don't bother reading sources and are only "pretty sure" about facts instead of knowing for sure, I don't see why you even participate here for other reasons than being a troll.

DeletedUser

"Pretty sure"? That's all?

By the way, evolution and its mechanisms have been observed, but since you don't bother reading sources and are only "pretty sure" about facts instead of knowing for sure, I don't see why you even participate here for other reasons than being a troll.

So feel me in, Darwinist. Has man evolved from monkey or what? I'm eager to learn, please!

DeletedUser

So feel me in, Darwinist. Has man evolved from monkey or what? I'm eager to learn, please!

I'm no darwinist at all.
And since you assume monkeys or apes have evolved into man, you seem familiar with having cousins as parents, yes?:p

DeletedUser

The oldest minerals found so far on earth crystalised about 4.4 billion years ago.
This is not what I would call forever, given that all the elements the earth is made of were formed in an earlier generation of stars which went through a full cycle from accretionary gas cloud to supernova before the formation of our solar system began.

DeletedUser

It is far too complex for your mind to understand, considering how and what you post.

Psht, a guy that beliefs in silly stuff like you should not be talking down to anyone. Go read some books, maybe you'll pick up something;)

DeletedUser

Psht, a guy that beliefs in silly stuff like you should not be talking down to anyone. Go read some books, maybe you'll pick up something;)

Funny, coming from a dunce who exhibits an extreme amount of sarcasim in each post he makes. Take my advice: If you want to attack someting or someone, DO IT DIRECTLY! State facts on why the post or topic is a failure, just don't play little games all the time because you make yourself look like a fool and end up ignored and shuned. I would know, its my favourite passtime on Yahoo Answers.

Now, pretaining to the discussion, Earth would have to have been formed by many, many different stars being destroyed, the Minerals would have been created by those destroyed stars, which were created by other stars, which were created by matter formations, which were created by the Big Bang, which was created by god. Sure, toko, you may look at it like childs play of words, but it makes sense and doesn't at the same time. The big bang is plausable, and so is god. God may not be a living being, or god may be a living being, some might say god is existance, and some say he is the man or woman behind the controls of the keyboard. And some just mock god, which brings me back to the evolution theory. God creates man, Man destroys god, ect.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(( that's enough. everyone can continue debating this issue, but any further baiting insults or derogatory remarks will receive infractions. Simply stated: be nice. ))

DeletedUser

The Earth was created by the big bang, but what created the big bang? some special force, call it God call it whatever you want...

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Juan, do you know what the big bang is?

A lot of people think the big bang theory is simply the theory that there was a big bang and it created things, they put the words big bang together and there you go. It kinda shows when they start talking about fiery gaseous explosions.

*boom* :blink:

DeletedUser

Amm...let me explain to you
What is believe ? Believe is what you Believe, it doesnt equals to the object you believe must exist or not.
Well i didnt say God is exist or not, i just said "even" it is not true in real world, i think you should find out the difference between that.

Sorry, I still have absolutely no idea what you're trying to say.

DeletedUser

All you guys believe there is no god, so you have faith. I believe that there is a god, so I have faith. I go through life each day wondering why I am the way I am, while you guys live life according to science as the answer, when neither are disbelieveable.
I believe that there was a big bang, I believe in evolution, and I believe that there is a god, and I believe in survival of the fittest which is why we are so advanced, we are chosen by god. But that's just me and my "fundie" beliefs ;).

This reminds me of one of my favorite quotes:

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=+1]When people thought the earth was flat, they were wrong. When people thought the earth was spherical, they were wrong. But if you think that thinking the earth is spherical is just as wrong as thinking the earth is flat, then your view is wronger than both of them put together.
[SIZE=-1]-- Isaac Asimov

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/FONT]First, I haven't heard anyone say that they believe in "no God".
Second, if you believe that it takes the same amount of faith to believe in "God" as it does to not believe in "God", then you have more faith than both of those beliefs put together...

Status
Not open for further replies.