Resolved Reindeer

DeletedUser

Anyone know how to get the reindeer? I did some research, but can't find an answer...

I also heard the ostrich is from doing 500 quests at Wapuees village. Does anyone know if that's true?

DeletedUser563

there is no definite answers to the reindeer. Think its a drop item in some premium chests/steel lined . Ask player Joe Dalton in world 1 I notice he has one. As far as I know ostrich is from 500 repeatable quests not necessarily only those at waupees village and the golden ass is for selling 1 mil in the travelling merchant.

DeletedUser

The ostrich is from 1k repeatable quests, not 500 and not regular quests. Rudolph has been dropped by steel and premium chests and apparently from jobs.

DeletedUser

River fishing
Guarding the fort
Searching for semi-precisious stones.

Rudolph is probably hidden where their is water and jobs that involve searching.... Like Exploration! Great I will try that!

DeletedUser

...will we be able to find rudolph at any time of a year or just xmas time?...

DeletedUser

A lot of players found it in premium and steel boxes. Devs said there's another "secret" way to get it.

There isn't a secret quest for Rudolph at the moment. Maybe in 1.34, but I'm sure it isn't in 1.33.

If you want to find rudolph, buy a chest ;)

Pankreas PorFavor

There isn't a secret quest for Rudolph at the moment. Maybe in 1.34, but I'm sure it isn't in 1.33.

why are you so sure? for example, that quest in ghost town, with sand, metal ring, molten granite, purified water - you are sure it doesn't end with Rudolph as a reward? based on what?
I'm not saying you are wrong, I'd just like to know why you think that.

DeletedUser

there is am afraid i have been in contact with admins and they know there is one but it is against their policy to give clues or say anything

DeletedUser

there is am afraid i have been in contact with admins and they know there is one but it is against their policy to give clues or say anything
IGMs aren't even supposed to reveal the existence of secret quests...

DeletedUser

IGMs aren't even supposed to reveal the existence of secret quests...

well he didnt reveal anything all he said was there is way to get rudolf apart from boxes its been known already there is another way to get rudolf

DeletedUser

well he didnt reveal anything all he said was there is way to get rudolf apart from boxes its been known already there is another way to get rudolf

I believe Girafi more than you unless you can give me a quote from a coma or dev (Gamemods can't know something like this) ;)

DeletedUser

I believe Girafi more than you unless you can give me a quote from a coma or dev (Gamemods can't know something like this) ;)

no point in arguing and if i did give you a quote i will be incriminating the moderator

DeletedUser

no point in arguing and if i did give you a quote i will be incriminating the moderator

So it's a mod?
He can't knowing that or he should have information who is only available for coma's. So, as long as I don't see any name or quote I believe Girafi and there is no other way ;)

DeletedUser38299

So after 5 years, has anyone worked out how to get Rudolph yet please.