Regarding Keno

DeletedUser37709

If players didn't recognize recipe as a prize actually possible to win more often with better odds or they did but they don't want it then ok.

On a selfish note I'd love to win a recipe. But then it's something like this:
In a lottery You win 1st prize by guessing all 5 number correctly. Then u go & see the prizes are like this - you win $500 for 1st place; 2 people earn $250 for 2nd place(guessed 4 numbers correctly); 3 people win $1000 for 3rd place (3 numbers correctly).
Just imagine how you would feel despite winning 1st prize.

But on the other hand as Pankreas PorFavor wrote, it is available in-game and will probably lose value as more people win/find it...

The main point is the person winning 1st place should not be thinking "Wish I'd not won 1st place but 3rd."
So as long as you try to keep that in mind, it's all good :D

And 10 donkeys for a prize? [spoiler alert!] If you haven't tried upgrading them yet, it's a good start to get those achievements ;)
Like making lemonade when life gives you lemons :laugh:
I don't hate the donkeys, really :p It's just that I can buy 10 donkeys anytime I want for the achievement(no idea what that is :unsure:) and not even think about the cost.
As for any low level players saving up 10k to enter, they probably do not want a prize worth (125x10=) $1,250

Just my thoughts. :)

Nisa

On a selfish note I'd love to win a recipe. But then it's something like this:
In a lottery You win 1st prize by guessing all 5 number correctly. Then u go & see the prizes are like this - you win $500 for 1st place; 2 people earn $250 for 2nd place(guessed 4 numbers correctly); 3 people win $1000 for 3rd place (3 numbers correctly).
Just imagine how you would feel despite winning 1st prize.

But on the other hand as Pankreas PorFavor wrote, it is available in-game and will probably lose value as more people win/find it...

The main point is the person winning 1st place should not be thinking "Wish I'd not won 1st place but 3rd."
So as long as you try to keep that in mind, it's all good :D

Like making lemonade when life gives you lemons :laugh:
I don't hate the donkeys, really :p It's just that I can buy 10 donkeys anytime I want for the achievement(no idea what that is :unsure:) and not even think about the cost.
As for any low level players saving up 10k to enter, they probably do not want a prize worth (125x10=) $1,250

Just my thoughts. :)

It is not that you are wrong, your thinking is normal, if we had usual 3 top prizes it would be ok , yes. Prizes would go by value.
Here we have top 2 prizes being hard to guess and prizes moving to next week pool, while 3rd prize has more chance to be won. Players can be lucky and guess all 5 numbers or 4, but I dont think that will happen often.
I also dont see having rare recipe as nr 1 reward and that recipe goes to pool . At the end of week 4 someone would get rare recipe PLUS other rewards for $15 k. I dont see it coming but let's wait and see changes.

Once again this is a game and there is no guarantee you will win something in LOtto , Keno, Bingo and alike .No guarantee you will get your invested money back. It's all about the luck and you are trying your chances.

Same is in tombola, when I do 3- 150 nugget spins in a row and get 3 steel chests I dont get even close value. I tried my luck and just proved once again I have no luck lol. But I will do it again for fun.

DeletedUser35003

I think they're closer to:

1st Place - 0.006%
2nd Place - 0.48%
3rd Place - 6.77%

The odds for the other prizes can't be calculated without knowing how many entrants there are in any given week. Regardless, those first two prizes won't be given out very often.

The odds of winning are independent of the number of entrants (for keno 1 anway)....

DeletedUser22685

The odds of winning are independent of the number of entrants (for keno 1 anway)....

For prizes 1-3, sure, but I'm not sure how you figure that for prizes 4-10. They're still not so much as mentioned in the actual announcement post, but according to this:

4- 10 rewards are going to be picked randomly , same as Keno 2 entries.

Those prizes have nothing to do with the five numbers you entered with. You have more chance of being randomly selected when there aren't as many entrants to choose from.

DeletedUser37709

I also dont see having rare recipe as nr 1 reward and that recipe goes to pool . At the end of week 4 someone would get rare recipe PLUS other rewards for $15 k.
4 recipes for $15k :laugh:
Kinda see your point :p

Once again this is a game and there is no guarantee you will win something in LOtto , Keno, Bingo and alike. No guarantee you will get your invested money back. It's all about the luck and you are trying your chances.

Same is in tombola, when I do 3- 150 nugget spins in a row and get 3 steel chests I dont get even close value. I tried my luck and just proved once again I have no luck lol. But I will do it again for fun.

If it's about Donkey's in Keno 2, The "No guarantee you will get your invested money back." argument does not hold. It applies to people who did not win. The 5 people who did win should not be told 'Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose' cause they did win :laugh:

Otherwise, I entered the 1st week not expecting to win anything. Like you said it's just for fun, and these are just my views/thoughts/ideas. :)

foscock

I don't know about you, but the lottery in my state does not guarantee that your investment will be covered by winning a minor prize. Pick 3 of the winning numbers and you may win $5 after spending $25. So yeah, sometimes you win AND lose.

DeletedUser37709

I don't know about you, but the lottery in my state does not guarantee that your investment will be covered by winning a minor prize. Pick 3 of the winning numbers and you may win $5 after spending $25. So yeah, sometimes you win AND lose.

Yeah, but then u see the winner pool is bigger.
Out of 150, 3 winners= Great prizes guaranteed.
Out of 150, 20-30 winners = some win $250/$500, some win $5

150 participants= $3750 pool.
If out of 5 winners, one prize is $5, that would suck, lol :p

DeletedUser26820

Congrats to the winners of Week #2.

And I'm even capable of saying, "Way to clean it up, xqr. Well done, sir."

Futu wrote: "Regardless, those first two prizes won't be given out very often."

You're mistaken, sir. They'll be given out in the next drawing.
The winner of Keno 1 - Week 2 will be deiben with numbers of 3-8-9-12-19.

And you can move on these numbers like they've already been drawn.... lol.

Once again, you're right and I'm wrong...
Despite my confidence, I missed by a few numbers....
And now there's no more Keno for a week so once again, as you predicted, "those first two prizes won't be given out very often."

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser26820

Is Week #3 beginning Nov 3rd or is it still on a back burner?

DeletedUser13020

I tried submitting some entries and got a response saying its still suspended.