Regarding Keno

DeletedUser36979

You dont play and don't use your money but you will say what is 'better' in your opinion for other players money ? Players that are playing the Keno can speak for themselves and say what they would like changed ( or not ), dont you think?

Okay. So by your logic, since I'm no musician, I have no right to comment on music? :huh: I'm also not a politician, so I can't comment on politics? :D

A last thing: Where are the numbers Deiben asked for?

Nisa

Okay. So by your logic, since I'm no musician, I have no right to comment on music? :huh: I'm also not a politician, so I can't comment on politics? :D

A last thing: Where are the numbers Deiben asked for?

Sure you can comment and have your own opinion and taste, listen to music you like but I doubt you are talking to producers of music you don't like and telling them how to write songs.

I have already replied to that.

DeletedUser36979

Sure you can comment and have your own opinion and taste, listen to music you like but I doubt you are talking to producers of music you don't like and telling them how to write songs.

I have already replied to that.

So, when you have nothing to do with it, I can comment without being part of it, but when you are involved I have to attend to comment, is that correct? Or how does your logic work?

Sure, you replied, that you couldn't comment on that, since that was a dev only information... but you divulged that I was not taking part in Keno, which also was a dev only information. So I take it you only break protocol when it suits you...

Nisa

This is going off topic now and I will thank you for your feedback , let's not make this into personal arguing but try to improve our Keno event.

Just one more thing Anzian. I know what am I allowed to say and what I am not .

DeletedUser35003

i would like to participate, but this seems pretty darn complicated....
my feedback: keep it simple ;)

DeletedUser8627

So, when you have nothing to do with it, I can comment without being part of it, but when you are involved I have to attend to comment, is that correct? Or how does your logic work?

Sure, you replied, that you couldn't comment on that, since that was a dev only information... but you divulged that I was not taking part in Keno, which also was a dev only information. So I take it you only break protocol when it suits you...

I've already addressed this issue in my last comment. We will divulge information we deem necessary for public viewing.

End of story.

DeletedUser35003

also.... if my math is correct, the chances of winning are REALLY low:

1st Place - 0.00003125% chance
2nd Place - 0.000625% chance
3rd Place - 0.0125% chance
4th Place - 0.25% chance
5th Place - 5% chance

Who would want those odds? o_O

DeletedUser36979

This is going off topic now and I will thank you for your feedback , let's not make this into personal arguing but try to improve our Keno event.

Just one more thing Anzian. I know what am I allowed to say and what I am not .

So you think it is okay to look in confidential databases for arguments sake? What confidential information will you divulge next time for arguments sake? I still fail to see why it matters wether I entered or not. Did you even consider I didn't enter because I don't have any use for the current prizes? Or maybe I didn't have the funds? Or did you check my character information to determine that?

I've already addressed this issue in my last comment. We will divulge information we deem necessary for public viewing.

End of story.

So why was it deemed necesary for public view, to look in a confidential database to determine that I did not enter in Keno? I certainly did not give permission to that.
That was personal information, and maybe I did not want everyone to know that I did not enter Keno.
And what kind of personal information will be divulged next? The name of all major nuggetbuyers? Or the name of those that have not bought any nuggets? Creditcard numbers? Real name and address of developers?

I'm sorry Da Twista, but this have become a principal matter of potential misuse of available confidential information, something you should take very serious.
You and the rest of the staff have access to a lot of personal data, and we as customers have to trust that the information is handled correctly.

DeletedUser35101

Anzian.. do you ask your country providers to give you info about how many people signed for any type of lottery..? If no.. why here than?!

Out of 100 people 99 people can send only 1 ticket and 1 person can send 100.000 tickets... no use of this number at all :p

You are one of those that just want to argue for sake of argument.. but give nothing at all in those arguments.. I do wonder why (right now me too) and everyone else gives you any sort of reply, cause there really is no point in doing it :p not worth time spent typing :p

DeletedUser22685

also.... if my math is correct, the chances of winning are REALLY low:

1st Place - 0.00003125% chance
2nd Place - 0.000625% chance
3rd Place - 0.0125% chance
4th Place - 0.25% chance
5th Place - 5% chance

Who would want those odds? o_O

I think they're closer to:

1st Place - 0.006%
2nd Place - 0.48%
3rd Place - 6.77%

The odds for the other prizes can't be calculated without knowing how many entrants there are in any given week. Regardless, those first two prizes won't be given out very often.

DeletedUser26820

GM Team --

Thank you for hosting this event, but please, stop letting 20% of the participants drive 80% of your efforts and energies.

No offense to Anzian, but I'm starting to think that if you built her a toilet, she'd want to have a debate about how to poop in it without ever trying or actually pooping in it.

It's simple, Anzian.... poop or get off the toilet. But don't debate or complain about the toilet. That's my role around here, on occasion....

Focus on the 80%, GM Team, and keep up the great work.

I'm going into argumentative mode with a member of the Team:

Futu wrote: "Regardless, those first two prizes won't be given out very often."

You're mistaken, sir. They'll be given out in the next drawing.
The winner of Keno 1 - Week 2 will be deiben with numbers of 3-8-9-12-19.

And you can move on these numbers like they've already been drawn.... lol.

:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36979

Anzian.. do you ask your country providers to give you info about how many people signed for any type of lottery..? If no.. why here than?!

Out of 100 people 99 people can send only 1 ticket and 1 person can send 100.000 tickets... no use of this number at all :p

You are one of those that just want to argue for sake of argument.. but give nothing at all in those arguments.. I do wonder why (right now me too) and everyone else gives you any sort of reply, cause there really is no point in doing it :p not worth time spent typing :p

I don't care about the number. But if you read this entire thread, you would notice that I did not divulge the fact that I did not enter, it came from a staff member with access to databases we can't see... You want your personal data put out here? If you have bought gold, they have your creditcard number, and I guess you don't want others to get a hold of that.

This is not about the numbers, it is about the leak of personal information. This time it is harmless, but what about the next time?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34295

Thing is, you are overreacting. I'm absolutely certain that whether you entered the keno or not is not considered confidential information.

If you however think it is, file a report at your nearest police station since it's actually illegal to spread such information over the internet (at least in any well developed western country). I doubt they'll agree with whether it's to be seen as confidential information or not, but you can always try seeing how seriously you seem to take it.

If you don't however, it would just go to show that you're just arguing for the sake of arguing. Now I don't know how old you are, and not that it really matters but I used to be like that as well when I was a teenager. But trust me - it's not worth the time or effort and you'll probably regret it later.

DeletedUser

Its hardy personal data saying you didnt enter - it`s not like your email addy was posted for all to see - or when you log on and off in the game ect - some people need to stop whinging about the game - i feel sorry for the people trying to install a bi of fun into the game having so many people *****ing about it!
You either play it or you dont (i dont play - there ya go free personal data of mine)

DeletedUser37709

It should not really matter whether someone enters the Keno or not. All the information about the Keno is on the Forum & any feedback should be welcome. Perhaps they'll enter if their suggestion is implemented (which should depend on the quality of the suggestion ofc)
I actually agree with the 2 points Anzian made (before all the arguing :rolleyes:)

1. Rarer recipe should be 1st, not 3rd prize. (Winner of 1st prize should not feel like he did not get the best prize.)
2. Donkey is really crappy prize. Even lvl 25 will have out grown it. Maybe it could have been 10x Quarter horse instead Or maybe 1 Yuma (not 3 as that was 1st prize :p) Or maybe an Apache, Navajo, Pueblo etc.

Only 5 people will win out of all the entries. If you are gonna offer shop items please at least try to make sure they are worth more than the entry fee. Otherwise people will 'win' but actually feel like they lost (money).

As for the rest of Anzian's posts arguing with the GMs, the last 2 posts pretty much sum up all I have to say. :p
Nobody cares whether you entered or not. I'm sure we can all pretend we never saw it ;) :laugh:
Just post your feedback/suggestions & stop at that. Some will be liked, some will not. No need to argue over a stupid topic.

Nisa

1. Rarer recipe should be 1st, not 3rd prize. (Winner of 1st prize should not feel like he did not get the best prize.)
2. Donkey is really crappy prize. Even lvl 25 will have out grown it. Maybe it could have been 10x Quarter horse instead Or maybe 1 Yuma (not 3 as that was 1st prize :p) Or maybe an Apache, Navajo, Pueblo etc.

If players didn't recognize recipe as a prize actually possible to win more often with better odds or they did but they don't want it then ok. We can do changes.

You donkey haters :p Fine lol no donkeys. We have been trying to offer the prizes of same / close/higher entry value.

Thanks everyone for your feedback.

DeletedUser

How can anyone hate donkeys my daughter wants me to b uy her a donkey off topicv i know but at least my keyboard works after having a whole can of beer poured onto it

DeletedUser36559

I don't care about the number. But if you read this entire thread, you would notice that I did not divulge the fact that I did not enter, it came from a staff member with access to databases we can't see... You want your personal data put out here? If you have bought gold, they have your creditcard number, and I guess you don't want others to get a hold of that.

This is not about the numbers, it is about the leak of personal information. This time it is harmless, but what about the next time?

I don't see how you entering Keno is confidential information, so if you do ever enter the event and win something should they remove your name from the winner's list because it's confidential? If they said you spend something like 'x' nuggets then yes that's confidential, atleast the GMs are trying to do something to keep the game alive even when the numbers are dropping faster than the Euro.

DeletedUser8627

So you think it is okay to look in confidential databases for arguments sake? What confidential information will you divulge next time for arguments sake? I still fail to see why it matters wether I entered or not. Did you even consider I didn't enter because I don't have any use for the current prizes? Or maybe I didn't have the funds? Or did you check my character information to determine that?

So why was it deemed necesary for public view, to look in a confidential database to determine that I did not enter in Keno? I certainly did not give permission to that.
That was personal information, and maybe I did not want everyone to know that I did not enter Keno.
And what kind of personal information will be divulged next? The name of all major nuggetbuyers? Or the name of those that have not bought any nuggets? Creditcard numbers? Real name and address of developers?

I'm sorry Da Twista, but this have become a principal matter of potential misuse of available confidential information, something you should take very serious.
You and the rest of the staff have access to a lot of personal data, and we as customers have to trust that the information is handled correctly.

Since all entries are done via the in-game ticket system, it is a simple case of searching your name on our ticket database, any ticket title coming back that resembles an entry can determine whether you have previously entered or not.

The support and admin systems are designed in a way that cannot be misused when it comes to confidentiality. Anything deemed confidential that could hold severe consequences if shared, are not available to my moderators.

But since this has become quite an issue for you, I would prefer you do not participate in the Keno - it will save us unnecessary problems in the future.

Pankreas PorFavor

"Anzian" - a made up fake name for game purposes, did or did not participate in a game event such as Keno, and did or did not spend some play money on it.
That has the same level of confidentiality as your real name and credit card number? Anzian, you need to start taking this game less seriously before it damages your health. It's a game, it is intended to relieve stress ;)

On another note, about the recipe - I think there is a misunderstanding. Placing the $9500 worth recipe in a 3rd prize slot is fine. It is an item that can be found in game, you don't even have to spend nuggets for it if you use premium medals. But it is rare, and it is a great prize! I don't think most people want this item to be given out as a first prize only, though. What they want is that the first prize is something even more rare, and not something they can buy in the shops for 90k or so. But I see your point with accumulating the prizes - winning the first prize after 3 or 4 weeks, where you get rare named items AND regular shop items, that makes it worth to participate. But if someone gets "unlucky" and wins the reward on the first week, and that reward is just ordinary shop items... well, it is a bit disappointing.
With that said, my suggestion would be to start the prize pool with a rare item, and maybe in the second or third week add items such as 3x Yuma or 3x rifles. There is a big difference between winning John Henry Tunstall's single shot rifle or 3 Precise single shot rifles. But winning both - that's great :D

And 10 donkeys for a prize? [spoiler alert!] If you haven't tried upgrading them yet, it's a good start to get those achievements ;)