Refounding a ghost town

DeletedUser38800

One of my townies left our town to go refound a ghost town just north of us for an alliance. No other players are around the town and haven't been for hours yet she says everytime she tries to take over the town it gives her the error message "Another town is being founded at this location"

No one else is there. The other player is in a town and an alliance. She's refreshed the screen a few times to see if anyone else shows up but there's no one. Anyone have any ideas?

By the other player I mean there is the town and then one of those work locations. The other person is at the work location not the town. That person is part of a town and an alliance already. It's been over three hours since she's left my town.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34466

Sure it `s 24 hours after leaving a town and you need a 100% energy .

DeletedUser38800

No, it wasn't that. Someone was actually founding the town. She woke up this morning to it being a new town. I just thought it was strange because there was no one there at all. I was under the impression that you had to be there working to found the town, so if someone was actually founding it, wouldn't it had shown the person?