Redo quest

Slygoxx

Unless you want to restart on that world, no. You can only do a quest once with the exception of some which are repeatable.
The key can be auctioned though, so perhaps you can find someone willing to sell it to you.

DeletedUser

i thought most quests r restartable after canceling. I remember clearly the quest to invite 2 frds over email was cancelled by me but reappeared on the sheriff

DeletedUser34295

i thought most quests r restartable after canceling. I remember clearly the quest to invite 2 frds over email was cancelled by me but reappeared on the sheriff

Yes, if you accept the quest and then cancel it you can pick it up again. But this guy already finished a quest, then it's not possible to do it again.

DeletedUser28116

This really wasn't a big issue until the new golden rifle came into play. You cannot get the rifle if you don't have the older version and you cannot get the older version without having the 2. Key, which is lost if you make the wrong decision in The Raid quest as some have done not understanding the consequences. When the new and improved golden rifle came into being, there should have been some way developed for those who took the second path in The Raid to somehow get the 2. Key.