Redemtion

DeletedUser

Behind the veil of human perception, a world unlike any other exists. Humans always believed there were beings on the other side of this veil, immortal beings known to them as Angels and Demons. They have been worshiped, summoned, caught, tortured, exorcized and followed.

War has always been an intrigal part of human history, but the foundings of these wars run much deeper than one would imagine. Man's instinct to fight and kill is not bred from their darkness, but rather from the battles of Angels and Demons. When these two superpowered races collide, humanity follows suit, sparking things like the French Revolution, the Hundred Years War, WW1 and WW2 and the Cold War that spawned in their wake.

Angels and Demons were once a united race, one who existed before time was recorded. A terrible war tore the two sides apart, leaving turmoil that created humans. In the years to come, they clashed several times more, and humanity waged wars unlike anything else. It soon became apparent that the actions of the Angels and Demons influenced humans, and both sides used this knowledge to fight the other side.

However, amongst all the bloodshed, some Demons began to feel regret over the things they did. Causing untold pain to humans and violently slaughtering Angels had caused them to turn their backs on the Demon kind and, banding together, they attempted to join the Angels.

These traitors, known as Ascenders, drew the wrath of the Demon lords while angering the Angels, who held the view that no Demon may be allowed to join their ranks. Seeking a way to gain the Angels favor, the Ascenders enacted a plan. They would destroy the modern violent humans and breed peaceful ones, thus ending the conflict.

As an Ascender, you are a Demon who wishes to be free of your bonds to the dark, brooding kind that the Demons are. You seek redemption at any cost, even if it means destroying the world. As a Demon, you have special powers no mere man can understand .Fly, regenerate and of course your claws and teeth are some of your most effective weapons, being able to tear through the regenerative flesh of your enemies.

The time for you to claim your spot in the world....

Well, enjoy as i metioned no angels just deamons...And i did promise didn't i? I'd go more into the detail but it's Om nom nom time, :D

RULES:
1: Course the usual no godmodding or spam
2: Have fun!
3: Have fun! (Did i mention that?)
4: Follow the rules!
5: Follow he rules?!
6: i'm going to stop repeating myself now. :laugh:

ENJOY!

Bio:

Name:
Characteristics: (Anything we might need to know? Like, hates the light...ECT.)
Bio:
Why: (Why did they decide to rebel?)

Last edited by a moderator: