Red Rock Looking for Members

DeletedUser

New town (Red Rock), looking for members. Need to be level 10 or better. Message me in game if your looking to get in a town on the ground floor or just looking for a cool place to hang your hat. Currently accepting all character classes.

DeletedUser

We currently have one spot open. Looking for a builder or an experienced dueler.

DeletedUser

We're accepting new members once again. Shoot me a message if you're interested.

DeletedUser

4 spots opened up. Need builders but accepting any character class.

DeletedUser

Red Rock Looking for Builders

If you're a builder and interested in joining a mid-level town to help with construction please contact me in game.

DeletedUser

And, here I am... If your town have precise deringer in your gunsmith store please contact me :D

DeletedUser

Haha nice name. Sorry no deringer.

Gunsmith is lvl 3
General store lvl 3
Tailor lvl 3
Bank lvl 3
Hotel lvl 2

5 more spots open.

5 more spots open.

If you're looking for a laid back town that still works hard check out Red Rock. No taxes, No minimum deposit. Must be level 20 or higher or have played in other worlds.

zmnpqu.jpg

General Store:(lvl 10)
Tailor: (lvl 10)
Gunsmith:
(lvl 13)
Bank: (lvl 8)
Hotel: (lvl maxed)

We've made some upgrades and are still looking for members of all character classes.

Town Name: Red Rock

Town Rank: 340

Town Points: 14,814

What positions are open:

Duelers and Soldiers

Number of Open Positions:

Town Descriptions:

You can view a description of Red Rock and our store levels above.

Where to contact:

Contact in game

We're looking for duelers and soldiers lvl 20+ to join Red Rock. We've got some great dueling gear and weapons available in our shops. Message oUT7AW in game for an invite.

zmnpqu.jpg

General Store:(lvl 9)
Gunsmith:
(lvl 9)
Hotel: (maxed)

Cleared a few inactive players out and have plenty of spots available.

Looking for a couple high level builders for Red Rock II.

Everythings at the ground floor but there's plenty of funding.

You will also have access to all the amenities of Red Rock.

Message me in game oUT7AW.

Shops upgraded and we've started construction of Red Rock II.

General Store:(lvl 10)
Gunsmith:
(lvl 13)
Hotel: (lvl maxed)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We're still looking for active duelers and soldiers but have spots open for all classes.

We have 2 towns and access to alot of the new set items and some of the best dueling gear and weapons. Message me in game for an invite anyone level 10 or above is welcome.

DeletedUser

Red Rock has a medium fort and is looking for all character class to join. Hit me up in game.

DeletedUser

We're looking for a high level player who is able to collect ships bells for fort construction for either a permanent or temporary spot. More than willing to work out a deal if need be.

DeletedUser

We're still looking for members for Red Rock and Red Rock II. Hit up a council member for an invite.