Recruiting for town on world 4.

DeletedUser

Hello, me and my friend (elite) and a few others from world 1 are making a town. Western Ridge. Check us up on w.1 or 2. SOD, the great town from world 2, (better than 1st in world 1). The reason why they got so much points is that, all there members are duelers (for cash), and construction pures (build stuff much quicker). If you are going to be either of them, and would like to join an experianced town, leave a comment. There is 11 of us so far, as we will found, then straight away get residence up.

Best Regards,

<3 James.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello,

I'm interested in joining your town when it's build. I'm skilling only on construction. I've some experience in playing (particularly at the german server).

Best regards
Rehkitz

DeletedUser

im interested also
i was planing to be construction pure if you were interested
im an experienced player in the other 3 worlds and was wishing to join

DeletedUser

Dueler

I'll join your town, I'm going for deuler/trader, so I should be bring in a lot of money. I've been playing the other three worlds so I've played for a while now. Let me know in game if I can.

DeletedUser

Roadmap to sexyness

hey id like to join im a construction pure and ive played on the other worlds so ive got the hang of this game :)

DeletedUser

I'd like to join. I am new to this game and this world, but I would love to be in your town.

DeletedUser

join

id like to join to mate i just started and am looking for a town

DeletedUser

im new but i got lvl 4 in 1 day and allmost lvl 5 spent all my points on construction

DeletedUser

Im interested , im going to be a pure dueller , ( im a top 30 dueller in world 1 )

DeletedUser

joining

I am Interested in joining your town. new to the game, and need help. kind of want to be a soldier, but am willing to adjust to the towns needs.

DeletedUser

I am Interested in joining your town. Kind of want to be a Adventurer / Dueler.
Game 4 fun :))